Coronavirus (COVID-19)

This shite is exactly why it should be the army, fucking vaccinate c***s 24hrs a day 365, get the Louisa Jordan open all hours, get the ambulance staff, nightshift nurses etc all done through the night etc. 

Scotland only has enough doses currently for about 32,500 people, before any wasteage. We’re not at the stage of a baws oot push yet.

There should be more doses arriving this year but it’s hard to know what Pfizer are upto at the moment. Ten million before the end of the month was the promise, but there are currently no more scheduled deliveries.

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

Scotland only has enough doses currently for about 32,500 people, before any wasteage. We’re not at the stage of a baws oot push yet.

There should be more doses arriving this year but it’s hard to know what Pfizer are upto at the moment. Ten million before the end of the month was the promise, but there are currently no more scheduled deliveries.

Yeh, i get that, just when the vaccine is available get it whapped oot as quickly as possible, 24/7 no excuses for not getting it out. 

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

Hancock said there would be more next week but gave no numbers. I thought they had already manufactured millions of doses, now it seems we'll just get them as they produce them. Sounds like the UK manufacture of the Oxford one isn't even up and running properly yet, we'll have to import them from Europe like the Pfizer one. That'll be fun if there's no deal on Brexit.

Whilst I understand why they group local authorities when deciding the Tier system, it is very flawed. I live near Girvan and they had a test centre set up there Mon-Fri last week. Over 1000 people were tested and there was only 1 positive case, yet they were in Tier 4. I know it would be more hassle but having twins/cities individually rated would be fairer 

It’s worse than that though. I have 4 people who live in my house, nome of whom have tested positive. I know it would be more hassle, but having households individually rated would be fairer still.

48 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Launch the vaccine out of artillery batteries.

Get the RAF to strafe towns and cities with the vaccine.

Commission the SAS to rappel down from black helicopters, smash through people’s windows and fire silenced vaccine darts into their eyeballs.

Given the RAF's usual accuracy when it comes to bombing hospitals, that isn't a bad shout. Could also vaccinate a few Afghan wedding parties at the same time.

45 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Whilst I understand why they group local authorities when deciding the Tier system, it is very flawed. I live near Girvan and they had a test centre set up there Mon-Fri last week. Over 1000 people were tested and there was only 1 positive case, yet they were in Tier 4. I know it would be more hassle but having twins/cities individually rated would be fairer 

Yeah local authorities aren't the best measure due to size of some. Argyll and Bute for example has a lot of cases recently but only really in the Helensburgh area. Would make no sense to close down other places for that. South Lanarkshire is similar where most of the cases are all up towards Glasgow in Hamilton and EK whereas the areas to the south are pretty free of it. 

Sky’s Kay Burley has admitted breaking Covid rules over a birthday night out for herself.

Any shred of credibility when commenting on the actions of others is now out the window.  Stupid and selfish act for a high profile TV news reporter.

Launch the vaccine out of artillery batteries.

Get the RAF to strafe towns and cities with the vaccine.

Commission the SAS to rappel down from black helicopters, smash through people’s windows and fire silenced vaccine darts into their eyeballs.

Call of Duty: Vac Ops

What David Icke sees at his unscheduled 4am vaccination

23 hours ago, superbigal said:

As ScotGov ignored my recommendations last Tuesday, It is time for another overall review and look at each council with  changes coming tomorrow.  We can look back in time from 7 day figures to November 13th and compare with, 7 day figures to 4th December.   Basically progress for all councils in the last documented 21 days. The data 13th November was the day before all the moves to Tier 4 etc.  So those councils now have about 14 days of data in the new higher tier 4 restrictions.

Overall cases per 100K were 141.5 in Scotland and are now 98.5. That is a decrease overall of 30.39% in a period of 21 days,  of which 14 days were in higher restrictions.   

My observations would say that the restrictions do appear to be working. with hugely more progress in Tier 4 areas than previously when in Tier 3.  Also it is quite clear the populated areas in Tier 3 are struggling to reduce their numbers. 

Conclusion Tier 4 worked even though the School Bashers may deny it.  

I now have the last 21 days of Data for each Council.

Start with the tier 4 Councils and move down to Tier 1    My comments  Bold if significant

East Ayrshire  Tier 4   172.1 to 127.0    Decrease  26.20%    Worth pointing out hardly any reduction in latest 7 days.

East Dunbartonshire  Tier 4   224.6 to 104.0    Decrease 53.69%   Good guys but Tier 3 for now.

East Renfrewshire  Tier4  197.8 to 137.1  Decrease 30.68%     Bang on the national average for decrease. Tier 3 for sure.

Glasgow City  Tier 4   275.6 to 150.2   Decrease 45.50%   I believe this does prove Tier 4 restrictions work as Glasgow stubbornly refused to move for many weeks.   Tier 3

North Lanarkshire  Tier 4  237.6 to 147.9   Decrease  37.75%   More good progress to Tier 3

Renfrewshire  Tier 4  241.8 to 158.0    Decrease  34.65%    A huge decrease in last week. Finally brains engaged. Tier 3

South Ayrshire  Tier 4  159.0 to 94.1   Decrease  40.81%    Another huge decrease week. Tier 3

South Lanarkshire  Tier 4   229.3 to 123.5  Decrease  46.14%   Another where the penny has finally dropped. Huge drop last 7 days.  Tier 3

Stirling Tier 4  167.7 to 80.7   Decrease   51.87%        Another with a great week. Great chance of double promotion to Tier 2

West Dunbartonshire  Tier 4   181.0 to 76.5  Decrease 57.73%    Another real chance of Tier 4 to Tier 2

West Lothian   Tier 4  158.4 to 108.7   Decrease 31.37%   Real good week.  Tier 3

Angus Tier 3   84.3 to 56.8   Decrease 32.62%    Nailed on promotion back to Tier 2  Apart from Brechin City to Highland League.

City Of Edinburgh  Tier 3  86.9 to 68.4  Decrease 21.28%     Much slower decrease last 7 days. Will it deny them Tier 2  Should not .    

Clackmannanshire  Tier 3    99.0 to 211.5  increase  113.63 %    Although it looks bad the population is only circa 45K and cases is 109 people.  Should stay tier 3 but if anyone was getting Tier 4 it would be them. Sauchie appears to be the epicentre of bad behaviour just now.

Dundee City  Tier 3   138.0 to 107.8   Decrease 21.88%  Dundee had a really bad last 7 days so guaranteed to now stay Tier 3

Falkirk   Tier 3     88.3 to 66.5  Decrease 24.68%    Bad week of increases. If no Tier 2 last week then hard to see this week.

Fife Tier 3   143.0 to 103.3  Decrease 27.76%   Poor week so like Dundee stay in Tier 3

Inverclyde  Tier 3   101.5 to 54.0   Decrease 46.79    This council seems to go up and down like a whores nickers. Best decrease in last week of all councils.  Unsure how this will go.

Midlothian  Tier 3   58.4 to 86.5   Increase 48.11%   Why defeat was snatched from the jaws of victory. Still rising bad week again. 

Perth & Kinross Tier 3   88.8 to 92.8  Increase 4.50%  Tory farmers still having too many harvesting parties. Stay Tier 3

North Ayrshire  Tier 3  139.5  to 142.5  Increase 2.15%    A prime council that shows the effectiveness of Tier 4 over Tier 3, as all their neighbours hugely out perform these bad guys.

Aberdeen City Tier 2   55.5 to 74.3    Increase 33.87%     A better last 7 days should keep them in Tier 2 just.

Aberdeenshire Tier 2   53.2 to 80.4    Increase 51.12 %    A better last 7 days should keep them in Tier 2 just.

Argyll & Bute  Tier 2    31.4 to 165.4   Increase 426.6%   Eyewatering cases total of 123 in Garelochhead. Is this dodgy sailors ?   Lock them all on a submarine and sink it.

Dumfries & Galloway  Tier 2   51.1 to 22.8  Decrease 55.38%    These teuchters should surely now join their highland friends in tier 1

East Lothian   Tier 2  60.7 to 67.2   Increase 10.71%   Tier 2 freedom boosting numbers ?

Scottish Borders  Tier 2  61.5 to 34.6  Decrease 43.74%   Now England out of lockdown this is nailed on Tier 1 promotion.

Highland  Tier 1    20.4 to 10.6 Decrease 48.03%  I really wonder what you need to do to get to the holy grail. These people behave even when in tier 1.  Must go to Tier 0

Moray   Tier 1  32.4 to 11.5  Decrease 64.50%    Same comments as Highlands

Na h-Eileanan Siar  Tier 1   22.5 to 15.0 Decrease 33.33%    Basically was 6 case and now 4   get them in the holy grail

Orkney Tier 1   4.5 to 4.5 No change   1 Case get them in Tier 0

Shetlands Tier 1   0 to 4.4  (Was 0 cases and now 1 cases.  Get them in Tier 0)

Just about bang on with my messages/predictions.   She also did refer to that 13th November point in time.

How the feck can the Highlanders not get in to Level 0 is beyond me.   Still no household mixing in Mainland Tier 1 is also a strange one.

Anyone who went to the shops in the days before Tier 4 kicked off could have predicted this. Also shops that are staying open have been mobbed. 

It's basically just forcing the same number of people into smaller areas. I would guess that the panic buying period pre the initial lockdown sent cases sky high. 

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Edinburgh still being in Tier 3 is now a farce. 

Hopefully one of the other parties will ask her reason for this. 

Think if we weren't getting a Xmas holiday from Covid coming up they might have moved Edinburgh to tier 2.