Coronavirus (COVID-19)

37 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:
46 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:
is that because you like the ladies with overdeveloped arses and thighs to pay you a compliment about your new ''gym shark'' gear ?

Well it's better than liking kids.

yes, i would say it certain is, but a park workout is a great option for the poor with alleged mental health issues due to their gym being closed.

3 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:
Exercise is medically proven to improve mental health m9.

I must have missed them banning exercise.

Already covered that point.

2 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

yes, i would say it certain is, but a park workout is a great option for the poor with alleged mental health issues due to their gym being closed.

Sigh.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Was meant to be this week we were told but its went radio silent.  I think they're doing the important people first I.e the surgeon's secretary Nancy that has never seen a patient in her life and of course Tam the car park attendant.

No rush but instead of doing it in a logical order they appear to have invited a free for all that their systems couldn't cope with.   Seeing as Its FV no real surprise.

Are they a shambles of a health board like? I’m taking it you mean that from a “to work for” viewpoint?

I’m loathe to criticise any healthcare workers in FV as they were top class with me, the missus then the father-in-law the year before last. 

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Wife knows some folk who work at a care home who are currently spewing antivax bollocks on facebook.

I really am quite amazed how far the conspiracies have gone with this. More than half of my office in work say they won't get it because they don't trust it. I've asked any of them if they've ever had Polio or Tuberculosis but it doesn't seem to hit home why.

17 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Was meant to be this week we were told but its went radio silent.  I think they're doing the important people first I.e the surgeon's secretary Nancy that has never seen a patient in her life and of course Tam the car park attendant.

No rush but instead of doing it in a logical order they appear to have invited a free for all that their systems couldn't cope with.   Seeing as Its FV no real surprise.

You’ll be pissed off when you find out all the other doctors have had theirs.

4 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

No, I've never claimed that.  One knows one's limits.

Pay more attention next time.

Fair enough, I accept I maybe formed an impression.  It’s easy to do, for example I never claimed that I was a snarky b*****d.

11 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Hancock and Cleverly react to the vaccine being rolled out

https://frinkiac.com/video/S06E19/roSUqenOuhC5ZjLitlog9fKk-NU=.gif

The difference being that these cartoon robots from a fictional series, who spontaneously combust after producing real tears, is still a more convincing and believable scenario than Matt Hancock crying and then, erm, laughing about it. 

Re the gym and benefits of mental health. 

I don't think, I would certainly hope not, that anyone would dispute the benefit of exercise both physically and mentally. 

Outdoor exercise is great, especially in spring and summer but it gets darker earlier and the weather often makes underfoot conditions tricky during the winter months so it isn't always a viable option during the winter. Especially if you are working. 

There is clearly benefit then in the gyms being open to those who want to exercise. 

What I would dispute though is whether everyone who goes on about the mental health benefits of exercise/gyms really care that much about mental health issues.