Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just received an email from EasyJet.

Had flights booked for Krakow in March, we’d been talking about moving them to later next year.

Flight now cancelled and been offered refund or voucher.

Looks like most airlines are going to take the chance.
I'm the same for a flight to Berlin. Second time it's been cancelled and I'll just push it back a few months again.

In other news, I see the figures in England are beginning to go gaga again a week after the end of their lockdown.

I'm the same for a flight to Berlin. Second time it's been cancelled and I'll just push it back a few months again.

In other news, I see the figures in England are beginning to go gaga again a week after the end of their lockdown.

My mum and dad were also coming with us, just going to ask what theyre considering, but I think we might just take the cash and stay local.

England aren’t getting to grasp with it anytime soon. Straight back to lockdown on 28th December.

3 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Gone a bit mental here. From nowhere, Lincoln is now the 7th worst for new cases.

19 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Kay Burley off air for six months. 

Hearts Joke Thread.

It wouldn’t surprise (or disappoint) me if that six months somehow morphed into a continually extended period.

Edited by Granny Danger

48 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

BBC News - Covid-19: Mass testing for secondary schools in parts of London, Kent and Essex
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55265098

Kids not to blame
Kids might be to blame
Kids are to blame
We made a mistake, we had no idea that kids were to blame

Utterly farcical the handling of schools. Guarantee there are still some people adamant the schools aren’t the biggest factor in the spread.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

My mum and dad were also coming with us, just going to ask what theyre considering, but I think we might just take the cash and stay local.

England aren’t getting to grasp with it anytime soon. Straight back to lockdown on 28th December.

A lot of young people in Edinburgh are soon going to depart for a few weeks with their families in England, a country that has quite often shat the bed as regards Covid prevention.

They will then return to Edinburgh in January...

If you own a pub in the Capital you might as well set it on fire and claim the insurance because they're not going to be open for very long should we reach tier 2...

What the fuck are Wales doing?  I know the place is full of Brexit gammons but this is wild. The place is about the size of Dundee ffs.
The have fucked up massively. 17% + test positivity with 300 per 100k infection rates is mental. Imagine what those figures are going to be in a months time.

I wonder if they will even consider "canceling Christmas" relaxations ???

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

The have fucked up massively. 17% + test positivity with 300 per 100k infection rates is mental. Imagine what those figures are going to be in a months time.

I wonder if they will even consider "canceling Christmas" relaxations ???

They were stricter than most places, but with no way enforcing their rules, and with contradictory advice coming out of London it seems the advice was ignored. 

St John's High School in Dundee going to blended learning for the next week - they have staff shortages caused by staff having to self-isolate.

Not sure how they can call it blended learning - S4-S6 pupils have been sent home and are home learning instead - it's really a partial closure.

20201210_200531.thumb.jpeg.2c12c57f1391f696fba2dfcdd63b1883.jpeg