Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Just now, DiegoDiego said:

Come on man, even  your own litany of exaggerated claims that's the most far-fetched one I've read in a long time.

No, without question, on any ojective analysis that is absolutely true. 100%. Glenn Greenwald described the UK media as without question the worst on earth a week ago. Look at it, we don't have a media, we have government lackeys and propagandists.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's not back to normal though is it?  If its always going to be out there life could never return to how it was in 2019, you'd always have to be wary.  Social distance for the rest of your life, how could you have crowds returning to football?  Who would go if you might catch your death?  And the economic damage would be off the charts.

:lol: 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Correct.

And aside from hysterical wailings that have been soundly and systematically picked apart by unqualified people, you still haven't provided clear reasonings for why we are all 'completely fucked'.

It takes a special type of arrogance from someone who flunked their course to describe the conclusions of people with PhD's in the subject as 'hysterical'.  If you don't mind I'll stick with people who graduated.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's not back to normal though is it?  If its always going to be out there life could never return to how it was in 2019, you'd always have to be wary.  Social distance for the rest of your life, how could you have crowds returning to football?  Who would go if you might catch your death?  And the economic damage would be off the charts.

Did life go back to normal after the Spanish flu pandemic?

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

It takes a special type of arrogance from someone who flunked their course to describe the conclusions of people with PhD's in the subject as 'hysterical'.  If you don't mind I'll stick with people who graduated.

But not Chris Whitty?

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Erm, I've not called a single epidemiologist hysterical. Only that their opinions sway so wildly that they cannot ALL  be correct. The hysterical description was reserved solely for yourself.

I mean look at the below and tell me that's anything but blind panic.

7 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Erm, I've not called a single epidemiologist hysterical. Only that their opinions sway so wildly that they cannot ALL  be correct. The hysterical description was reserved solely for yourself.

I mean look at the below and tell me that's anything but blind panic.

I am panicked, I don't know if you've noticed the hundred thousand people that have died in the last ten months.  The appropriate response to that is panic.

Anyway, I posted an article, maybe your couple of years of dodging classes compares to his decades of work in the field, perhaps I am being unreasonable.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Given that it predates both your most recent links, is there a reason you are continuing to ignore the line

Vaccine recipients should get a second dose of the vaccine four-12 weeks later.

In your hastily deleted 'homerun' video?

Edited by Todd_is_God

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Here's somebody that did graduate, feel free to tell us your 'opinion' is as valid as his

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/05/opinions/uk-delay-second-covid-vaccine-dose-moore/index.html

I mean, everything you are providing is backing up completely what I've been saying about scientists having opinions so wildly far apart they can't BOTH be correct, but you don't seem to like my saying this.

One scientist in your hastily deleted video says that for the AZ vaccine, the first dose kicks in after 3 weeks and the second dose should be administered 4-12 weeks later. I'm sure you didn't intend to post it though, which is why you got rid of it but not before it could be quoted.

And in the article above another scientist strongly rejects that approach. Albeit for a different vaccine.

So cheers for supporting me, you handily provided both sides of the scientific opinion without me having to find anything.

Still doesn't give any insight into your conclusion as to how we're all 'completely fucked' right enough. But I'll let you stew on that and give it some thought.

Night!