Coronavirus (COVID-19)

57 minutes ago, 101 said:

This should be public data, the fact they don't appear to be collecting it, is insane.

They do have it. It's just not in their interests for us to know what it is. 

Truly bizarre the way they create these situations where they make it clear they're hiding / manipulating the data all the fucking time. Sometimes it's not even that bad, it's like they're just predisposed to being sleekit

We are moment away from the return of the clap. 

I've previously been in my garden having a smoke just when everyone came out to clap and it was rather awkward, super conscious to not make the same mistake twice. 

27 minutes ago, madwullie said:

They do have it. It's just not in their interests for us to know what it is. 

Truly bizarre the way they create these situations where they make it clear they're hiding / manipulating the data all the fucking time. Sometimes it's not even that bad, it's like they're just predisposed to being sleekit

This is what I don’t get, the change from people vaccinated to vaccines offered is a change where it’s obvious it’s to hide something.

The figure that is really meaningful is how many people have been vaccinated to not to give it just makes everyone imagine things are worse than they probably are. 

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

We are moment away from the return of the clap. 

I've previously been in my garden having a smoke just when everyone came out to clap and it was rather awkward, super conscious to not make the same mistake twice. 

The first NHS clap they had, I had no idea it was happening. I had gone out for a walk around the park and suddenly everyone in the house around the park started clapping and I was completely lost as to what it was. I started imagining some kind of giant you’ve been framed- style prank and had no idea what to do. 

Very pleased to report that participation on the street was almost non-existent, just two households and even they chucked it after about 10 seconds due to the pissing rain. 

Was also pleasantly surprised at the non-appearance of one household who are usually out of the traps like lightning if there's a bit of attention-seeking to be done.

No Claptain Tom around here. :)

15 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

This is what I don’t get, the change from people vaccinated to vaccines offered is a change where it’s obvious it’s to hide something.

The figure that is really meaningful is how many people have been vaccinated to not to give it just makes everyone imagine things are worse than they probably are. 

Totally. There's defo been a meeting at some point and someone has suggested they start using offered and everyone else has been like YES that's the answer.

Surely they all realised how dodgy that looks, even if it isn't, and that must mean they don't give a shit how dodgy they look. Weird as f**k

Edited by madwullie

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Sturgeon should write a letter to Michael Gove, kindly offering England the use of some Scottish admin staff to help them tally up their vaccine stats.

Anyone else hear Gove on GMS this morning - Gary Robertson asked him three times to tell him how many had been vaccinated in Care Homes - not the numbers offered and he completely ignored the question .  I was annoyed that Robertson did not persist and gave up and moved on.

2 minutes ago, madwullie said:

Totally. There's defo been a meeting at some point and someone has suggested they start using offered and everyone else has been like YES that's the answer.

Surely they all realised how dodgy that looks, even if it isn't, and that must mean they don't give a shit how dodgy they look. Weird as f**k

I wonder what they are hiding?