Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I always used to get zidane for £14 m and about the same for Martin Palermo and that would be the league guaranteed for Utd pretty much. 

IRL Martin Palermo was shit, he missed a hat trick of penalties once. 

was that against Dundee Utd?

Guest Moomintroll
I always used to get zidane for £14 m and about the same for Martin Palermo and that would be the league guaranteed for Utd pretty much. 

Was he the one that got a chimp drunk at his sons birthday party?

Some absolute weapon of a pub owner on the Falkirk Herald's Facebook page claiming there was nothing wrong with opening last night as they're "not spreading anything". Presumably she tested each and every one of the clientele that came in. Also, in a staggering fit of stupidity, the Falkirk Herald sent a photographer around loads of pubs to get photos of their last night of opening!

5 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was he the one that got a chimp drunk at his sons birthday party?

That was Edmundo I'm sure.

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Rest in peace Bairnardo, an all round good guy and decent poster if a little bit sit on the fence ish. 

I for one take solace in the fact it was the virus that killed him and not his home brew which would have given him a far more painful demise. 

Does he not need to sit on the fence in order to see what's going on?

Just now, Marshmallo said:

That was Edmundo I'm sure.

Yeah, Edmundo was a nutter. Pretty sure he had a few driving offences as well.

Palermo plied for Boca Juniors and didn’t even play on Europe I don’t think, he made fame by missing a hat trick of penalties but not sure what else he did in his career: Arsenal would always sign Pires on champ manager as well and it’s 100% why they signed him IRL.

Genuinely no idea why so many raging simpletons can't seem to grasp that eating is essential and therefore people need to shop, and going out on the sauce isn't essential and therefore folk don't need to go to the pub.

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Cheers bar in greenock, open today.

Apparently that's a sun photographer on scene.

Reminds me of the joke:

How can you tell a Rangers fan in a crowd?

They look like one.

I googled him there and he played in Spain for Villarreal Betis and Alaves but not In Italy. 
Champ Man Real Betis frontline of Oli and Alfonso.... Deadly. But only ever when they lined up against me. They used to body my Barca team on a regular basis