Coronavirus (COVID-19)

4 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Yes. Money.

Not what you are implying.

Gove has been almost permanently in the cabinet for 11 years now because he is Rupert Murdoch's stooge. Hancock must have similarly a powerful backer to have survived the past 12 months of f**k ups and bizarre behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Gove has been almost permanently in the cabinet for 11 years now because he is Rupert Murdoch's stooge. Hancock must have similarly a powerful backer to have survived the past 12 months of f**k ups and bizarre behaviour. 

Hancock is still in place because we are yet to declare the pandemic over. Once we do he'll assume the role of the sacrificial lamb he has been prepped for and be fired straight under the bus.

The public enquiry will then untangle his web of deceit and conflict of interests which led him to channel money to friends, family and business interests.

You have decided this Great Reset theory is true and are looking to link anything and everything to it to support it.

The gradual firing into the bin of all restrictions across Europe and the US is a clear indicator of this being nonsense.

Incompetence with a slice of corruption? Yes.

A global conspiracy? No.

30 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Nobody is stopping you from going to Manchester.

I'm considering making a trip there this week to my favourite farm shop just because Sturgeon announced a "ban" on doing so.

I was going to wait until September but I'm bringing it forwards.

Civil disobedience in action.

f**k Sturgeon and Leitch.

I've come over all Citizen thingy. :lol:

I typed 'preventing'  for a reason. It's not stopping me.

Even my wife, who is a Sturgeon fan and normally law abiding is in total agreement. We're both vaccinated and both capable of making our own decisions on risk.

Edited by Suspect Device

32 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS criiiiiiinge.

Own your decisions, embrace your changes in mind on whatever subjects you choose and stop apologising to absolute clowns like VT for it.

Looking for personal validation from people on a forum is utterly cringeworthy.

Be a grown up FFS.

Give yourself peace,I couldn't give a f**k about validating myself to a mystifyingly bitter arsehole like vT or a clown like you who dismisses mental health issues as a reason why people develop drug habits. I will always stand up for any decision I make & will be happy to explain why I made it, if people don't like it then tough but I do not see why explaining myself is somehow a cowardly act.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Bit odd given I was referencing the likes of Sandy McGlashan on here & not at all referring to the brains trust that is Jabba the Baillie, DRoss & wee daft Willie, not a go at you at all Marshy but vT spectacularly misrepresented what I was saying. I am sure he will post a pic of Ainsley to clarify matters as that is all he can do when he encounters an actual intelligent person.

Let me know when this 'actually intelligent person' appears on the thread, as opposed to a Tory-voting, forum-resigning mumbleclown like yourself. 

1123341775_tenor(7).gif.607ba71985ac562889e2b2db62643277.gif

Just now, virginton said:

Let me know when this 'actually intelligent person' appears on the thread, as opposed to a Tory-voting, forum-resigning mumbleclown like yourself. 

1123341775_tenor(7).gif.607ba71985ac562889e2b2db62643277.gif

Run to mummy , you were hard on the internet you big brave boy. What is next, Ainsley Harriot for the millionth time? Grow up and start living a proper life you bitter, inadequate trolling piece of shit.

12 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Hancock is still in place because we are yet to declare the pandemic over. Once we do he'll assume the role of the sacrificial lamb he has been prepped for and be fired straight under the bus.

The public enquiry will then untangle his web of deceit and conflict of interests which led him to channel money to friends, family and business interests.

You have decided this Great Reset theory is true and are looking to link anything and everything to it to support it.

The gradual firing into the bin of all restrictions across Europe and the US is a clear indicator of this being nonsense.

Incompetence with a slice of corruption? Yes.

A global conspiracy? No.

The Great Reset isn't theory. The WEF have announced they intend to implement the "fourth Industrial Revolution".

Every rebuttal you make hasn't actually happened yet. July 17th is the next checkpoint and as the BBC article Elixir shares shows there are already people in the government briefing against it and in favour of a new normal. 

2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Run to mummy , you were hard on the internet you big brave boy. What is next, Ainsley Harriot for the millionth time? Grow up and start living a proper life you bitter, inadequate trolling piece of shit.

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Giving not a single shiny shit but tired of your boring act on here & really wish you would go and do something vaguely useful with your life eather than bitterly lash out & blame others for your inadequacies. As I have pointed out to you before I have rejoined my CLP & I am going to be on the selection short list for our Unitary Authority Elections in 2023 so your Tory crap will not wash either.

7 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Giving not a single shiny shit but tired of your boring act on here & really wish you would go and do something vaguely useful with your life eather than bitterly lash out & blame others for your inadequacies. As I have pointed out to you before I have rejoined my CLP & I am going to be on the selection short list for our Unitary Authority Elections in 2023 so your Tory crap will not wash either.

Ex tory becomes Labour candidate to get elected to cushy number? Stunned. 
Anyway, what about a charity boxing match? PF vs Virginton? Maws will be brought. 

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Nobody is stopping you from going to Manchester.

I'm considering making a trip there this week to my favourite farm shop just because Sturgeon announced a "ban" on doing so.

I was going to wait until September but I'm bringing it forwards.

Civil disobedience in action.

f**k Sturgeon and Leitch.

I've come over all Citizen thingy. :lol:

Reported to Police Scotland. 

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ex tory becomes Labour candidate to get elected to cushy number? Stunned. 
Anyway, what about a charity boxing match? PF vs Virginton? Maws will be brought. 

That may prove to be difficult in my case, however I defected at the point when the Corbyn/McDonnell/Abbott circus came to town & I made my feelings very clear at the time but in hindsight I was wrong and have come to terms with others on that.

Pretty much no chance I will get a nomination in any case as there are far better candidates imho but we are talking local Council here, I am not about to become the next Margaret Ferrier.

34 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Great Reset isn't theory. The WEF have announced they intend to implement the "fourth Industrial Revolution".

Every rebuttal you make hasn't actually happened yet. July 17th is the next checkpoint and as the BBC article Elixir shares shows there are already people in the government briefing against it and in favour of a new normal. 

😭😭😭😭😭

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

King said that discussions with other panel members had showed how rapidly things can change even in the short term. One member, based in the Arctic Circle, told him temperatures had shifted from minus 30C to plus 35C in just a few weeks, leading to unusually rapid ice melt.

35 degrees Celsius in the Arctic Circle? From minus 30?!

Do people honestly just publish this fucking shite without a single fact check?