Coronavirus (COVID-19)

32 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

Mark Steele shot a teenage girl in the head who was left with serious disabilities.

Hadn't heard of him before but he seems to be so far gone that even David Icke is trying to disassociate himself from him, as is Corbyn's embarrassing older brother. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Steele_(conspiracy_theorist)  

41 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Will the SNP go with the Tory Government on this? That would really put some on here in a bit of a pickle.

Patrick Harvie came out against them recently (albeit from a "England should have waited a bit longer instead" standpoint) so, barring a volte-face, if the SNP did want it they would most likely need Tory, Labour or Lib Dem support. Given how the Scottish parliament has worked in recent years that seems unlikely, though not impossible.

Edited by craigkillie

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Almost a quarter of Scots aged 40 to 49 have still not had two coronavirus vaccines despite a target set by the First Minister, which would have seen the group fully vaccinated by Monday.

Nicola Sturgeon told Parliament last month that all those in that age group should have received both vaccine doses by July 26.

https://news.stv.tv/politics/failure...umiliating?top

Mate, youre not allowed to criticise the vaccine roll out here. 

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

People actively checking who has red dotted their posts.

Delicious.

It would be rude not to, otherwise what's the point? I especially like yours, it's a validation of my work.

I've just spent the past hour in bed (wfh) reading the last 15 pages or so. 

Compelling stuff. So many twists and turns, so much seeth, so many dots. So many heads gone contenders, so much petty gossip, so much intellectual tension, so much pent up frustrations, so much drivel, so much performative outrage, so much dirt. Everyone is in the mud at this point. 

The place feels like a mixture between Fight Club and Coronation Street. 

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It would be rude not to, otherwise what's the point? I especially like yours, it's a validation of my work.

22 minutes ago, Wee Bully said:

I don’t think anyone is seething - just pishing themselves laughing at you.

Like flies to shit when dots are mentioned. 

Guest TheJTS98
29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The red dotting on this thread is like that good guy, good guy, good guy, w**k thing. Without the good guys.

A proper who's who of the board's wronguns. A sure sign of being on the side of good and righteousness.