Coronavirus (COVID-19)

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's actually somewhere between 10k and 12k because she'll be able to keep some of the VAT.

As a businessman you should know this GD. 😝

You can’t keep any VAT, you can reclaim VAT that you have paid.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
So £10k not £12k.
The Tories have wasted billions and billions over Covid including making many friends/party supporters even richer and people are expressing faux outrage over£ 10k?  Fucking hell.

MUST........ DEFEND......SNP

No, just putting it into context.

But never mind, you got some green dots, that’s what’s important.

Edited by Granny Danger

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So £10k not £12k.

The Tories have wasted billions and billions over Covid including making many friends/party supporters even richer and people are expressing faux outrage over£ 10k?  Fucking hell.

I really can't understand, for the life of me, why people call you a Simp. 

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you supposed to? I'm double-jagged and have had literally no symptoms at any stage and therefore haven't tested myself at all yet. What's the fucking point? **Insert Mixu meme**

Going on holiday

Coming back from holiday 

Going to the football (only the first game)

That's about it.

I’ve seen some grandstanding for the SNP on this thread, probably a wee bit guilty of it in the past myself before I threw my rattle out the pram and resigned membership after the “easing of restrictions” but that is one fucking giant golden straw winning post there from Granny D. 

Home Nations Daily update  :   191 Deaths.   Patients in Hospital 7,907 (Down 85) of which 933 admitted in last 24 hours.  In ICU 1,047 (Down 15)

For Infections UK Average  370.1 to 377.4 up 1.97%, England 317.0 to 324.9 up 2.49%, Wales 480.6 to 493.0 up 2.58%, Northern Ireland  533.7 to 531.1 down 0.49%

Scotland now has top 17 local authority hotspots in the UK

Deepti shitting the bed on her statistics here. Of the 15% who are absent (mentioned in her tweet) the table shows that 5% of that is due to Covid, and the rest due to non-Covid factors. Every year kids get colds and the like a couple of weeks after going back to class - but she's presenting this as part of her covid-in-kids crusade as a bigger deal than it is.

The replies in that thread are just absolutely moronic.

It's hilarious to see such obvious abuse of statistics. Maybe this is part of the reason why the people who make decisions in the country regarding covid simply ignore her.
She misses the point completely that many pupils are perfectly healthy but absent because they are having to self-isolate.

It's utterly ridiculous.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's astounding reading the pro-Godley accounts on Twitter.  People only dislike her because she is "pro LGBTQ" or because they are anti-vaxxers. 

What a country we have.

'Independence' has become so central to lots of people's identity/online persona that Indyref2 and independence are basically irrelevant. The only thing that matters is to keep publicly expressing that identity and finding conflict with various unionist gollums. 

Weird people who don't see any contradiction to being completely loyal to the Scottish government and expressing solidarity with marginalised Scottish people. 

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

So £10k not £12k.

A public information film that people are talking about?

Paying her £10k for this by any standard, and in particular government spending during the pandemic is an absolute fucking bargain.  

Although I would have also preferred Sadowitz.