Coronavirus (COVID-19)

1 hour ago, superbigal said:

I got this from my Belarusian  cousin bigalski.   Basically it says take welshbairns advice with a pinch of salt when looking to back Minsk today.

прывітанне, таварышы па азартных гульнях. У Мінску абсалютны сабачы бруд, таму, калі ласка, не рабіце тое, што вабнае дзіця называе сваім дрымотам

Update

hello fellow gamblers. Minsk are absolute dog dirt so please do not do what welsh child is calling his nap

Google translate has a different view of Welshy

hi, gambling mates. Absolute dog dirt in Minsk, so please do not do what the enticing baby calls his nap

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
45 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Boris and Jack.
Seem to be a lot of utter c***s getting this virus, eh [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention]?

Sometimes, you just can't argue with what's in front of you.

People’s navels?

17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

So far so good (said the guy crossing the minefield)

It reminds me of a Skonto Riga v Jurmala match I stupidly decided to attend, possibly one of the worst games of football I've ever seen and that's coming from a long suffering Ayr fan who's seen quite a few shockers in his time !!

Still, as long as the good guys get a result today (still 1-0 after 25mins).

The Scottish Government said that currently there is no evidence that livestock or companion animals such as dogs and cats can be infected with coronavirus.

It has been reported that a cat in Belgium and 2 dogs in China have contracted the virus.

eta   Wan dugs deid.

Edited by cyderspaceman

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Can I get one for ordering n filling stock while you dont understand to keep your distance while reaching for the big roll ?My life is at risk while customers keep coming in still panic buying. Thankfully numbers have reduced for customers coming into the store but say out of a thousand people I see on a normal day , I guess it just takes for one of them to spread it...

Fair point.  Some of your panic buyers might have the virus.

However those who definitely have it and in a serious way get sent to the hospital.

Fair point.  Some of your panic buyers might have the virus.
However those who definitely have it and in a serious way get sent to the hospital.
And they might spread it to staff ( including me). I have no choice in this.
People who are off ( people who are panic buyers ) have this choice.

Majority are c***s.

Be safe

1 minute ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Skonto Riga snd Jurmala sound like teams who knock St Johnstone out of Europe.

Their bigger than that, one of them knocked out a double European winner. 

19 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

34% increase. Without any preventative measures, the spread would be 50% day on day.

At least we're not veering off to challenge Spain, another 400+ likely tomorrow, the wrong c***s are getting it mild, Bairnardo and Pub Car King excepted. 

18 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

34% increase. Without any preventative measures, the spread would be 50% day on day.

21% in Scotland and we have only two more deaths in total than Wales despite the population difference.

We certainly do not seem to have suffered as bad as the UK as a whole so far.

It’s definitely going to take a couple of weeks for the impact of the ‘lockdown’ to show in the figures.

21% in Scotland and we have only two more deaths in total than Wales despite the population difference.
We certainly do not seem to have suffered as bad as the UK as a whole so far.
It’s definitely going to take a couple of weeks for the impact of the ‘lockdown’ to show in the figures.

Yup, which is interesting because the public behaviour modifications have been exactly the same. I wonder if it’s the Highlands being so low in terms of population density which is making the figures look better? Anybody have a breakdown of the local variations in Scotland to hand?

6 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

At least we're not veering off to challenge Spain, another 400+ likely tomorrow, the wrong c***s are getting it mild, Bairnardo and Pub Car King excepted. 

I don't quite get this.... Are you wishing me well, or wishing me dead?