The Friendship Match. Rangers vs Aberdeen 1st Feb.

In the the season before Rangers 2.0 came into the Premiership, we were 3 points behind Celtic at this stage. The season before that we were level on points after the first round of Feburary fixtures.
Really shows what Gerrard has achieved with the vast resources at his disposal.

And Aberdeen were a point behind in March 2016. That wasn’t a title race though to the Scottish Media.....

Sevco title challenge [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji28][emoji28]

Surprised that the sheep parked a fleet of buses,  had a feeling that they may have copied hearts and got in about us.

Once again our naivety against a team sitting deep showed,  wave after wave of attacks just doesn't work when theres no space to exploit.  If it wasn't for shagger we could've easily lost today when cosgrave should've scored when he broke away. 
Sticking on two players who only signed yesterday was crazy while we were looking to break the deadlock, everything just broke down at that point .
Same again against hibs probably. 

Did you see the game ?

We went deep and defended with 9 behind the ball in the last 15 minutes.

You were garbage Bennett.

Some great lines after a brief look on RM:

"Its a amazing where we are tbh, after we have clearly been the victims of a massive conspiracy to destroy the club... "

"I'm not blaming Gerrard though. We've been punching above our weight. Now it's up to the board to go the extra mile. 15M wisely spent in the summer and we'll be there"

"You’re looking at them gaining 4-7 points and a trophy based solely on refereeing performances"

:lol:

3 hours ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

In the the season before Rangers 2.0 came into the Premiership, we were 3 points behind Celtic at this stage. The season before that we were level on points after the first round of Feburary fixtures.

Really shows what Gerrard has achieved with the vast resources at his disposal.

Yes, but it's so great to finally have a title race.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Some great lines after a brief look on RM:

"Its a amazing where we are tbh, after we have clearly been the victims of a massive conspiracy to destroy the club... "

"I'm not blaming Gerrard though. We've been punching above our weight. Now it's up to the board to go the extra mile. 15M wisely spent in the summer and we'll be there"

"You’re looking at them gaining 4-7 points and a trophy based solely on refereeing performances"

:lol:

Rangers would win the treble every year if it wasn’t for the SFA/SNP/Papal conspiracy keeping them down.

C58AC104-70A7-4A3E-B375-0725A4613A5A.jpeg

I thought Aberdeen played well enough to deserve the point and in fact could have scored a few today. The Rangers just looked bland comparative to their usual urgency etc. 

Taylor was superb yet again. Cosgrove should have done much better with his chances as should have Taylor with his header. Kennedy and McGeuogh are two very tough little battlers. Defensively we are very good however we are a few players short of a really good side: A striker and an attacking mid.

I don't think The Rangers are out of the title race at all. Theres still plenty of football to be played but they will certainly have to go on a winning streak. If they can summon up two wins against Celtic they will leapfrog them.

7 minutes ago, Vancouver_Don said:

I thought Aberdeen played well enough to deserve the point and in fact could have scored a few today. The Rangers just looked bland comparative to their usual urgency etc. 

Taylor was superb yet again. Cosgrove should have done much better with his chances as should have Taylor with his header. Kennedy and McGeuogh are two very tough little battlers. Defensively we are very good however we are a few players short of a really good side: A striker and an attacking mid.

I don't think The Rangers are out of the title race at all. Theres still plenty of football to be played but they will certainly have to go on a winning streak. If they can summon up two wins against Celtic they will leapfrog them.

I'm sure we can all forgive your ignorance if you're truly from Vancouver. One thing you must learn/accept, to be a Dons fan, is that the **** are absolute scum, and it is against our principles to acknowledge them playing well.

So don't do it.

14 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm sure we can all forgive your ignorance if you're truly from Vancouver. One thing you must learn/accept, to be a Dons fan, is that the **** are absolute scum, and it is against our principles to acknowledge them playing well.

So don't do it.

Rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang