Brexit nutjobs

Turned into a Brexit nutjob myself. Mrs suggested last night we have a holiday in The Cotswolds. I didn’t have to say a word. She read the “I’m not giving those c***s a penny” expression on my face and promptly booked a week in sunny Angus.
Kingdom of Fife for the Bairnardos [emoji848]

23 hours ago, Shotgun said:

They even need to be shown the words to 'God Save the Queen'. Such patriots.

84149240_10156417943962563_8601751949701

Oh oh I can help.  I know how it goes

"God save the Queen.  The fascist regime.  They made you a moron.  A potential H bomb."

"God save the Queen.  She ain't no human being.  And there's no future and England's dreaming."

Bit of visionary that Johnny Rotten and his birthday was Brexit day!

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Got our laws back init

I've yet to see 1 single Brexiteer give a half decent TV interview where they actually say something that makes me think fair play.

They all just seem to stumble through the interview saying words and phrases they've read others say online without actually knowing what they're on about. 

When called out (see James O'Brien for this) they all completely collapse under pressure with regards understanding what it is they thought they were voting for.

The media has done a number on them convincing them that Brussels is filled with nasty people doing bad things to Britain and that once we get out it's all Cigars and parties from here.

If you asked all 17.4M where Brussels actually is  I doubt over 50% would answer correctly

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's amazing the number of morons who think that at 11pm on 31 January everything was over regards Brexit.

It will be interesting to see their reaction when they realise that was only the beginning not the end.

On 03/02/2020 at 10:47, Gaz FFC said:

I've yet to see 1 single Brexiteer give a half decent TV interview where they actually say something that makes me think fair play.

They all just seem to stumble through the interview saying words and phrases they've read others say online without actually knowing what they're on about. 

When called out (see James O'Brien for this) they all completely collapse under pressure with regards understanding what it is they thought they were voting for.

The media has done a number on them convincing them that Brussels is filled with nasty people doing bad things to Britain and that once we get out it's all Cigars and parties from here.

If you asked all 17.4M where Brussels actually is  I doubt over 50% would answer correctly

Of course I know where Brussels is.  In the supermarket next to the peas and the carrots and all that stuff.

What a silly question.

Edited by Fullerene

7 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

“Don’t matter where it is mate, we’ve left and we’re not going back.  Can’t wait to get my new blue passport.”

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Laura might have finally taken her lips off Boris's Johnson to start questioning the Government on its Brexit deal.

Boris must have binned her. This and her walking out of the press briefing with the other journalists? It’s the only explanation.

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's amazing the number of morons who think that at 11pm on 31 January everything was over regards Brexit.

Of course not - and it sticks in my craw to agree with you.  Still, we have our first Brexit win:

She's only 40...