Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

He works with Gardiner but I'm not sure he's the best source when it comes to things about John Nelms:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/sacked-dundee-fc-worker-takes-further-legal-action-against-club-and-director-john-nelms/

Aye it is him, he's a fucking walloper. 

Just read his replies to his own tweet. Some boy. Still craving the attention. Get your apron back on and get the teas made, Johnny boy. 

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

In fairness, everyone in scottish fitba twitter has been a journalist today, let John be one too.

it's been some day. More of the same again tomorrow please. 

The handling of the situation has been done in reverse by the SPFL board,

They should have first been trying to work out the cash minimums due to each club under their unbalanced scheme. Instead they are using it as leverage to get clubs at each other's throats.

To an extent, if it is Dundee who hold the deciding vote and have made the authorities rethink their inept behaviour, I've got a grudging admiration for them.

3 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

So what’s the rule on spoiled votes ?

Everything that isn't a clear Yes is a no in effect. The rules are clear. It requires a 75% Yes vote from those eligible to vote. Don't vote at all, notify an abstention, spoil ballot, vote outright "no", it's all the same.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

2 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Hi

just popped in to say I hope anyone with an association to Partick, ICT or Dundee has a fuckin horrible life.

bunch of selfish b*****ds happy to send some lower league Clubs into oblivion. 

ARMAGEDDON!

1 minute ago, Brazilianlex said:

Hi

just popped in to say I hope anyone with an association to Partick, ICT or Dundee has a fuckin horrible life.

To be fair, supporting Partick is enough punishment as it is... :lol:

6 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Hi

Cowdenbeath already is oblivion tbf.

Hi

Which lower league team’s existence is dependent entirely on the outcome of this vote?

Holy f**k, 20 odd pages since I last logged in. What’s the outcome? Has the proposal failed or do we still think it’s ok to hand titles/promote teams who have not won anything and relegate teams who are not mathematically relegated?