Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:
3rd or 4th time I've seen that said. Is there a source for this or did one person say it and everyone keeps repeating it? They both said they intended to vote no. I can't see that either club has on their own sites or Twitter accounts confirmed how they DID vote.

Hearts submitted their vote after the deadline

Just now, Nightmare said:

But the deadline is apparently in 28 days so surely they’ve submitted it in plenty of time?

I've seen Robbo say that Sky are reporting that to be the case. Did they name a valid source? As I say, neither club has formally confirmed the way they voted. It is ultimately pretty irrelevant though. What matters is who the Championship side is and whether they are ultimately voting against or not (as seems likely).

What exactly is a technical question mark? Did Dundee reply with a gif or just send a blank email? Or reply with a question mark?

If it was as straightforward as an error you would have thought that 4 hours later we would have clarity. 

Surreal... some drama though.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

But the deadline is apparently in 28 days so surely they’ve submitted it in plenty of time?

But there was a graphic of the votes received as of 5pm and how the vote went and it only had 1 premiership team voting no. 

This has since been kind of cleared up by Hearts saying they sent their vote after 5pm

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

What exactly is a technical question mark? Did Dundee reply with a gif or just send a blank email? Or reply with a question mark?

If it was as straightforward as an error you would have thought that 4 hours later we would have clarity. 

Surreal... some drama though.

Almost like the term "technical question mark" implies a sinister motive from the SPFL...