Coronavirus and the Scottish Championship

1 minute ago, Speroni*1 said:

You were absolutely desperate to try and stick the boot into Nelms there and jumped in with both feet before realising you fucked it and deleted the post.

File this under things you love to see.

Aye.

This is great fun, tbh. Just need Dunder to change their vote to yes, and then have Rangers go bust trying to sue the SPFL.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

As far as I know, its the minimum amount they can get, as in the equivalent of the bottom place in their division.

Itll be different for each tier, and the amount each club is now waiting for will also be different.

So it's the amount what all clubs should have budgeted against at the start of the season?

Just now, Dele said:

John Nelms stood over the body of Cowdenbeath, knife in hand and his foot on their throat - sobbing gently - then shrieked before plunging the knife through their inbred heart whilst letting out o cry of "I ticked the right fucking box, y'all". 

Standing up DEfiOUSly afterwards.

Just now, johnnydun said:

So it's the amount what all clubs should have budgeted against at the start of the season?

You're a Dundee fan.

You know fine well clubs dont budget like that.

That doesnt make it right that they're being starved of money while this goes through, whats now likely to be multiple, votes.

Billy Dodds saying that he used to be referred to as a Dundee legend and that he's been 'tarred overnight' but Dundee fans still come up to him to say, 'What a job you done'.

Tears. :lol:

ETA: Sorry, this should probably be in the Dee thread.

Edited by Speroni*1

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Speaking of being incapable of reading simple instructions, d'you see the text below the boxes that reads "Please tick appropriate box above"?

EVVcyLCWsAAV4Fy?format=jpg&name=large

The more I look at that, the more it looks like "Dundfer".

Is Nelms looking at a merger with the Pars?

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Another thing, this corruption shite thats been floating about can be put to bed when you see that on the letter, the clubs are asked to have it back for 5pm on fri 10th april 'if possible'

Corruption requires a degree of intelligence and organisation. I'd say there is no-one at the SPFL capable.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

It's also pretty poor that all these confidential documents have made it into the public.

That ship sailed when the SPFL decided to publish the results of an incomplete members’ ballot on their own website.

Here’s last season’s prize money.
https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-prize-pot-reaches-25m
Obviously doesn’t show interim payments that clubs would receive before the end of the season - £3,700 would mean they’d already received about 95% of the payout.

Correct. Forfar didn’t vote Yes for the money. They just need a resolution so they can plan ahead for next season.

I've been fairly critical of Dundee etc., so only fair to say I've got that spectacularly wrong.

Theres now no way this vote can be used. 

The SPFL Board should be replaced before any future vote takes place aswell, as this is just the latest of a long line of, very public, administrative disasters. I just dont believe there would be enough time to do that properly and still sort the mess out.

7 minutes ago, Speroni*1 said:

Billy Dodds saying that he used to be referred to as a Dundee legend and that he's been 'tarred overnight' but Dundee fans still come up to him to say, 'What a job you've done'.

Tears. :lol:

Brilliant. This is better than anything that's happened in the past 36hrs.

3 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

So the two votes with crosses are the ones that shouldn’t count.

Motion carried?

If the crosses don't count it'd go down as abstaining, surely? 

17 minutes ago, Flash said:

Here’s last season’s prize money.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/spfl-prize-pot-reaches-25m

Obviously doesn’t show interim payments that clubs would receive before the end of the season - £3,700 would mean they’d already received about 95% of the payout.

Forfar have already received just over £60,000, as have every other League One club. That would suggest that, if they are in a position to pay out money for 9th (it won't be all of it because they can't complete until after the SPFL is audited but it will likely equate to last year) then Forfar would be due circa £12,000 (+ VAT).

League Two clubs have had £37k, Championship ones £145k and Premiership ones £950k, except Rangers, Celtic and Motherwell who have received almost £1.2m.