Lockdown Achievements

We should socially engineer it.  We could ban all beer other than Bud, then the only people still drinking that shite will need serious interventions, ie [mention=40259]throbber[/mention]
I think I have genuinely learned enough about throbber on here to be able to say (and this is regardless of any ill informed protests from him) that if beer does dry up, the right thing to do is pop through to his bit and do away with him.

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

We should socially engineer it.  We could ban all beer other than Bud, then the only people still drinking that shite will need serious interventions, ie @throbber

There was no bud left in Asda so I got kronenburg and Bellhaven best to get me through this week. Also a couple of bottles of 19 crimes. 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

I made a smoothie which considered of 

1 avacado

handfull blueberries 

Greek yoghurt 

porridge oats

almomd milk

It was by some distance the most disgusting thing I have ever ever consumed, would not recommend. 

Why would you put an avocado into what was likely to be a sweet smoothie?

1 minute ago, tamthebam said:

Why would you put an avocado into what was likely to be a sweet smoothie?

I usually have banana in it but fancied changing it about a little bit. Usually I can drink a smoothie down in seconds and chop and change what I put in it but I nursed this for about half an hour almost spewing up every time it touched my lips but I still managed to finish it off as i hate wasting food. 

Went for an hour's walk, partly along the Innocent Railway cycle path. Heard a woodpecker (couldn't see the b*****d), saw a long tailed tit and a goose sitting on a nest. It would be a good time to learn the different bird songs I suppose.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

On the upside, managed to get a date off Tinder. Really looking forward to taking her to the Christmas Markets .

Deleted mine but for some reason kept Hinge. Have to laugh at them changing their "did you meet?" feature to "Did you video call?" 

The first week they lift the lockdown this country's going to see an even deadlier wave of super gonorrhoea. 

Deleted mine but for some reason kept Hinge. Have to laugh at them changing their "did you meet?" feature to "Did you video call?" 

The first week they lift the lockdown this country's going to see an even deadlier wave of super gonorrhoea. 

Nationwide Clap for the NHS mark 2?

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Went for an hour's walk, partly along the Innocent Railway cycle path. Heard a woodpecker (couldn't see the b*****d), saw a long tailed tit and a goose sitting on a nest. It would be a good time to learn the different bird songs I suppose.

Try this https://www.warblr.co.uk

I’ve done hee haw constructive about the house. Working from home but that consists of an email every hour or so to prove I’m awake. Managed to get out in the morning for a few runs and actually managed 11.5k yesterday. Slow as sh@te but who cares about times.

Just now, Bert Raccoon said:

You really do come across as a bit of a dick at times.

Fine. Just think folk are coming across like it's the first week of Freshers. 

Is boozing really that essential for folk?

Fine. Just think folk are coming across like it's the first week of Freshers. 
Is boozing really that essential for folk?
I'm currently furloughed. May as well get pished, no work in the morning. I do hope that changes soon, as it fucks with your daily routine.