Lockdown Achievements

I've got one of those improve your memory courses in the house and I'm going to give that a try.  Not getting any younger and, with the football likely to be off for months, I dont want to forget how much I hate hibs.  It's highly unlikely that I would forget, but I'm not risking it.  Anyone ever tried any of those memory courses? 

Edited by HooseLee

4 hours ago, HooseLee said:

I've got one of those improve your memory courses in the house and I'm going to give that a try.  Not getting any younger and, with the football likely to be off for months, I dont want to forget how much I hate hibs.  It's highly unlikely that I would forget, but I'm not risking it.  Anyone ever tried any of those memory courses? 

No, but on a similar note to get my brain working I've started learning a bit of German on duolingo so will see how I get on with that. I visit the country often enough for it to have a bit of value.

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

No, but on a similar note to get my brain working I've started learning a bit of German on duolingo so will see how I get on with that. I visit the country often enough for it to have a bit of value.

God luck  difficult language.  Unlike us the germans tend to put the verb at the end of their sentences.  That's because, before you know what they're upto, it's too late... 

I'd credit the Scottish comedian who said this but can't mind his name

Guest Moomintroll
Went a 5k run round Glasgow green, the place was very busy compared to a usual Sunday afternoon.

This evening, I made venison burgers, which were delightful.
Were they expensive?

13 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Were they expensive?

Probably not. I got some in last week's shopping, basically because there wasn't much else. Was part of a 3 for 6 quid deal.

Guest Moomintroll
Probably not. I got some in last week's shopping, basically because there wasn't much else. Was part of a 3 for 6 quid deal.
The correct answer was obviously, yes they were quite deer, you killer of the buzz you.

Shite joke aside, awful actually, no they weren’t expensive. I get the venison really cheap off someone who shoots and butchers it, then made the burgers myself from the mince. 

Edited by MONKMAN

I made a smoothie which considered of 

1 avacado

handfull blueberries 

Greek yoghurt 

porridge oats

almomd milk

It was by some distance the most disgusting thing I have ever ever consumed, would not recommend.