The SPFL recommendation?

Unfair on East Fife to promote the top 4 as is as they have been in the top 4 all season until the final game before the stop surely the only fair way to promote from league 1 is the top 6 or none
Make the championship a 16 team league and promote 8 from league 1, it's only fair after all.

The whole thing is clearly  utterly corrupt.  Can see a lot of legal challenges if this does go through now.  If the vote had gone through and was a no then you accept it and move on but the way certain clubs and organisations are behaving is frankly dreadful.

Yes I’d be in favour of this proposal.
League reconstruction has been needed for a long time. 

Ok, if you’re in favour give me one benefit that a 14-14-14 structure would bring over the current set up.

(Other than Falkirk getting promoted via the back door).

2 minutes ago, East Fife is best said:

Why not go 16-16-10 for 1 season and see if works if not change it back to how it is that might a way out this mess

1 minute ago, East Fife is best said:

Or 16-16-12 and promote Kelty and Brora

You're fun, keep them coming.

See the source image

The whole thing is clearly  utterly corrupt.  Can see a lot of legal challenges if this does go through now.  If the vote had gone through and was a no then you accept it and move on but the way certain clubs and organisations are behaving is frankly dreadful.

Who is going to mount a legal challenge and on what basis?
Certainly hope we wouldn’t, that would be yet another embarrassing failure. We only really have ourselves to blame.
Rangers, probably. However given that they were never winning the league that would be cringeworthy.
Hearts? No reason to do so, down with justification.
Maybe Partick, but given the unique circumstances and that they have been significantly outvoted, I wouldn’t fancy their chances.

Who is going to mount a legal challenge and on what basis?
Certainly hope we wouldn’t, that would be yet another embarrassing failure. We only really have ourselves to blame.
Rangers, probably. However given that they were never winning the league that would be cringeworthy.
Hearts? No reason to do so, down with justification.
Maybe Partick, but given the unique circumstances and that they have been significantly outvoted, I wouldn’t fancy their chances.

Stranraer can’t afford to appeal a red card never mind mount something as big as this. Count us out.

Very different mate. I’d rather be in the Championship - a higher division. You face the prospect of being in the 3rd league whatever happens. My question is, would you rather be in the 3rd league with a chance of winning it and being promoted? Or be in the 3rd league with no chance of winning it but have increased revenue from having bigger clubs in the league? Not a dig, genuine intrigue as to what people feel is a priority. 

giphy.jpg.60ed150e7e2afd47f7f4c2d8a40d3fea.jpg

23 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Would you expect legal challenges if it doesnt go through?

Theres one thing at least,this proposal  has livened up a pretty dour forum of late

Edited by Rovers_Lad

Maybe they will  but would like to think that any fan with any feeling for their club wouldn,t be looking for their money they,ve paid over the season

I certainly wouldn,t

Think when I purchased my season early doors it was a saving of 2 and half games,not a lot in the grand scheme of things

9 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Its ironic that the proposal hinges on a club like Dundee who have shafted creditors not once but twice and depending how they vote could possibly put clubs out of business

What complete, total and utter rot. If the league was run by anyone even semi competent, instead of the biggest balloon in football, money could have already been released to clubs without this farcical rush by Cockwomble to wash his hands of the diddies and end their seasons. He's made a complete and utter f**k of this and if clubs do end up going out the game he'll be responsible.