League Reconstruction 20/21 season

The Scottish number quoted also wasn't from the right date. The total UK figure included Scotland's stats on 5 June but the latest Scottish numbers our Pet quoted (4,070 not 4.2k) for his pro-rata figure were at 14 June: https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/covid19stats

I shouldn't have brought it back. Although in fairness, it's about as relevant to Hearts' plight as the notion of completing the season.

Just now, MegaRichJambos said:

Top tip for today:

Google conformation bias.

I googled "conformation bias" and nothing came up?

For any old firm fans who are pro-Colt team, would you support the introduction of an extra qualifying round in Europe so that the U21 teams of Barca, Real, Chelsea and Man City can be shoe horned into the Europa League group stages. For the sake of the Spanish and English National teams, obviously.

2 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Good morning Spoonburners, 

Not long to go before the SPFL reconstruct the league to keep the Famous in the top division. 

HHGH

Top tip for today:

Confirmation bias, you numpty.

5 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Good morning Spoonburners, 

Not long to go before the SPFL reconstruct the league to keep the Famous in the top division. 

HHGH

Top tip for today:

I Googled it and it gave me a route map to Arbroath.

Thank you for correcting me Random guy.  

It's confirmation bias. Google that.

That's a bit rich coming from an escapee of a one-club forum.  I suspect the confirmation bias is stronger on your side of the fence.

6 minutes ago, The DA said:

That's a bit rich coming from an escapee of a one-club forum.  I suspect the confirmation bias is stronger on your side of the fence.

I'm not sure about this one. He seems too ridiculous and self-parodic even to be someone on day release from Kickback. I'm guessing it's a non-Jambo poster play-acting on a second account to have a wee giggle at everyone's expense.

Just now, The DA said:

Hearts are staying up, the SPFL had a duty of care to protect Hearts from relegation and, more importantly, protect the other clubs from a £10million lawsuit.

Everyone DESPERATELY wants this to blow up in Hearts' face but a very basic understanding of contract law tells us the opposite will happen. There is a real possibility that Hearts will be the second most secure team in the country when this is all over.

Marvellous, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Pet Jeden fighting for the lost cause of a season completion, long after even Hearts voted against it and in the middle of a court case where it's not even on the table.

Like a  lone Japanese soldier on a jungle island still fighting World War 2 in the 1960s.

Petijo Jedeninja

Everyone DESPERATELY wants this to blow up in Hearts' face but a very basic understanding of contract law tells us the opposite will happen. There is a real possibility that Hearts will be the second most secure team in the country when this is all over.

I know you're trolling us, but I do have to ask. What section of which contract states that SPFL clubs have to vote to prevent Heart of Midlothian from relegation?

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Hearts are staying up, the SPFL had a duty of care to protect Hearts from relegation and, more importantly, protect the other clubs from a £10million lawsuit.

Marvellous, isn't it?

I think I'll take Aim Here's advice and let you go.  Catch and release.

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm not sure about this one. He seems too ridiculous and self-parodic even to be someone on day release from Kickback. I'm guessing it's a non-Jambo poster play-acting on a second account to have a wee giggle at everyone's expense.

I think the username gives that away.

2 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Marvellous, isn't it?

You don't even have that if you think Hearts are going to win on that basis but I'm interested in what you think what facet of contract law applies in this case