League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Actually, it’s fucking embarrassing tbh.
I’ve greenied more Dees in the past month, than I have in my whole previous time on P&B.
Everyone’s mutual disgust at your club’s atrocious behaviour has brought the rest of us together in ways we never thought possible.
Hurry the f**k up and get doon, so we can all get back to slagging each other off again.

You're getting a greenie for that!

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

They've won 3 Scottish Cups in the last quarter century.  Before the first of those, they'd won nothing in ages though.

It's not important though.  They're a big club because in relative Scottish terms, they get big crowds.  A big underachieving club is always funny.  

Ah shit I forgot about the Gretna one.

Ah shit I forgot about the Gretna one.
Should have went with 3 trophies in 65 years to make your point. It's the same number as Kilmarnock for reference. Less than Hibs, Aberdeen or Dundee Utd. One ahead of St Mirren.

Which is why their sense of entitlement and demands to be treated as special is fucking baffling to everyone else.

8 hours ago, Ric said:

I'm loving the irony of a Hearts fan complaining about the page count of this thread, when it's been inflated massively by painfully dull Hearts fans desperately trying the thread the needle by repeating the same tired old arguments that had been debunked months ago. It's a shame that P&B no longer shows who has posted most on a thread.

You would easily be in the top 10 most obsessed. 👌

7 hours ago, MacArab said:

Yeah.... and Hibs, Aberdeen, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Dumbarton, Alloa, East Fife, Kilmarnock, Hamilton Accies, Ayr United, Clyde, Livi, Motherwell, QOS, Peterhead, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Morton, Ross County, Raith Rovers, Edinburgh City, Cove Rangers, Celtic, Cowdenbeath, and any others* that have come on here and stuck the boot into Hearts.

*Apologies if I have forgotten anyone.

Could have saved some time & put a right few other no marks!

bitching about Dee greenies when they changed their vote to make you champions ...would never happen in the big cities of the central belt

4 hours ago, Lebowski said:

Should have went with 3 trophies in 65 years to make your point. It's the same number as Kilmarnock for reference. Less than Hibs, Aberdeen or Dundee Utd. One ahead of St Mirren.

Which is why their sense of entitlement and demands to be treated as special is fucking baffling to everyone else.

St Mirren also have 3.

Scottish Cup 1959 & 1987, League Cup 2013.

Edited by Wilbur

6 hours ago, rudebwoyben said:

This is going beyond Scotland. In time because of this, Hearts will simultaneously be the biggest and most laughed at club in these isles.

They're not even the biggest and most laughed at club in Scotland.

11 hours ago, Mr. X said:

782 page thread, pretty crazy. I knew we were a "big club"' but this is getting embarrassing.

:lol:

This is like in primary school when you'd laugh at the girl picking her nose and all her mates would go 'don't worry, its just cause he fancies you!'

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol:

This is like in primary school when you'd laugh at the girl picking her nose and all her mates would go 'don't worry, its just cause he fancies you!'

Its more like someone who's walked into a shop, shat on the floor, then run off bragging about how popular he is because everyone was staring and talking about him.

3 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

They're getting there rapidly though. All they need is a little more time.

They aren't even close, just the latest fad.

10 hours ago, Ric said:

I'm loving the irony of a Hearts fan complaining about the page count of this thread, when it's been inflated massively by painfully dull Hearts fans desperately trying the thread the needle by repeating the same tired old arguments that had been debunked months ago. It's a shame that P&B no longer shows who has posted most on a thread.

I miss that feature, if only to say to myself "I maybe should ease off here".

6 hours ago, Lebowski said:

65 years would take us back to 1955. Hearts went on a bit of a trophy run in the next 5 years, 2 league titles, 1 Scottish Cup and 2 league cups.

If you go back 60 years, their trophy haul is 4.

Let's stick with 60.

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

See when your writing this pish does the voice reason remind you if it was your club you’d be doing the same thing....minus the court only on the grounds of being skint?

No

10 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Hertz are just the same as any club in Scotland outside of the arse cheeks.

Shite and completely insignificant.

The thing that sets them apart is the blissful unawareness of this and its fucking beautiful to watch.

Nah, f**k that. This implies that Celtic and Sevco are significant. They're only significant to their fans, same as Hearts. 

8 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'm not so sure it'll be a smooth season for them, they're not exactly in a good place on the pitch, there'll be some sorting out needed there for Neilson to start with. He's got the chip on their shoulders as an incentive right enough, but they were pretty lacklustre in their fight to get off the bottom of the Premiership, so just how much fight and mental strength is in their current ex Premiership duds.

But they'll be playing some utter dross. Totally different standard and a new start often helps. Neilson is well suited to this division as well.

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

You would easily be in the top 10 most obsessed. 👌

Ah, the 'obsessed' patter. Desperate, bottom of the barrel stuff.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Rumours doing the rounds are that the Arbitration Panel has reinstated Hearts and Partick Thistle. But also that the SFA will announce that they have been expelled from Scottish football.

Almost certainly neither are true.

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Ah, the 'obsessed' patter. Desperate, bottom of the barrel stuff.

Ah the 'bottom of the barrel' patter, defence mode for the obsessed. ;)

Edited by Mr. X