League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rumours doing the rounds are that the Arbitration Panel has reinstated Hearts and Partick Thistle. But also that the SFA will announce that they have been expelled from Scottish football.

:lol:

Joey...where did you hear this.

10 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rumours doing the rounds are that the Arbitration Panel has reinstated Hearts and Partick Thistle. But also that the SFA will announce that they have been expelled from Scottish football.

Joey, you're one mischievous scamp! 

6 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Does anyone have any idea if arbitration has started yet, or when it will start?

It’s all been very quiet. Although I do believe that all of the documents requested have been received by however. Maybe we will only hear about it when it has been concluded.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s all been very quiet. Although I do believe that all of the documents requested have been received by however. Maybe we will only hear about it when it has been concluded.

Be funny if no one got told, and it was a case of the Sky sports helicopter following the St Johnstone team bus on the opening day to see where it goes...

Edited by renton

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As it should be. I doubt there will be any leaks.

I was thinking about how the outcome will be announced the other day. I suppose they will give the result, plus how they arrived at that conclusion?

3 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Equally so if the SFA fine is larger than any potential compensation.

Doubtful, as Lord Clark suggested that a penal fine was not an equitable outcome.

In my - non legal - view, there can only be one sensible set of outcomes;

1. Arbitration finds that relegation remains in place, however the relegated clubs are to receive some additional compensation.
  2. Any compensation award will be made in the full knowledge that Coronavirus is not just impacting these two clubs (indeed other clubs may be more significantly affected) so they will get a fairly small award.
  3. This will be played by Budge and JKB as a victory for the big, establishment club.

The rest of us just giggle, move on and ultimately ignore these seaside league nonentities....................

8 minutes ago, renton said:

Be funny if no one got told, and it was a case of the Sky sports helicopter following the St Johnstone team bus on the opening day to see where it goes...

I’d send the official bus south on the M90 with no one on board except Greg Wallace while the team travels to Dundee socially distancing  in a fleet of tractors.

46 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Only rumour I've heard abotu this is that Orange Peel doncater has been called to give evidence - cannae see that being true either.

Very little coverage of this, eh? 

1 hour ago, Gorgie greatness said:

See when your writing this pish does the voice reason remind you if it was your club you’d be doing the same thing....minus the court only on the grounds of being skint?

But we wouldn't if St Mirren had finnished bottom, we certainly would not have Tom English and Tam Cowan going on crusade to have the leauge restructured or be going to court to promotion recinded. Stranrar are also in the exact same position and not going all radio rental. The only teams with a legitimate greivance are the teams in play off positions that will not now be played. 

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

But we wouldn't if St Mirren had finnished bottom, we certainly would not have Tom English and Tam Cowan going on crusade to have the leauge restructured or be going to court to promotion recinded. Stranrar are also in the exact same position and not going all radio rental. The only teams with a legitimate greivance are the teams in play off positions that will not now be played. 

I don't think Brechin are grieving too much...