League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53415655

What next, Billy Brown back there as shoe shine boy?

What a shambles Hearts are

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

After they hired Gary Locke to be some sort of greeter on match days (putting him at a level approximately commensurate with most Asda employees, despite his LinkedIn profile), anything is possible. To be fair that might just be him paying back the hours owed in his playing contract given how often he was injured.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Michael Stewart to be unveiled as the new Head of Communications imo (in my opinion).

Thought Tom English had that one in the bag?

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Must be amazing being diddy fan at the moment,  solidarity in your dislike of nasty Hearts.

It's genuinely quite sweet.  🥰

Wouldn’t Hearts be the diddiest of diddys in all of this when you consider their performance this season?

The only saving grace has essentially been a Scottish Cup run that they’ll hopefully get to finish. 

Edited by stressball

The general consensus from a quick scan of JKB seems to be that they're resigned not to be getting reinstatement, but will have to settle for the £8 million and the Championship, which they'll walk by 5 goal margins and be 20 points ahead by Christmas. Given that they were 16 points behind Livi when last season closed I would suggest that would be a bit unlikely. Will check back in November.

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The general consensus from a quick scan of JKB seems to be that they're resigned not to be getting reinstatement, but will have to settle for the £8 million and the Championship, which they'll walk by 5 goal margins and be 20 points ahead by Christmas. Given that they were 16 points behind Livi when last season closed I would suggest that would be a bit unlikely. Will check back in November.

But they still don't quite understand the whole arbitration situation

3 hours ago, Tannadeechee said:

Sandy Davie

Tommy Millar

Jim Cameron

Tommy Neilson

Dennis Gillespie

Doug Smith

Walter Smith

Jim Moore

Finn Seeman

Billy Hainey

Jackie Grham

Mogens Berg

Gerry Hernon

Finn Dossing

Ian Scott

Donald MacKay

Jim Briggs

And manager Jerry Kerr

I remember a dozen of those names, played badminton against Sandy Davey and cricket against Donald Mackay. Was Lennart Wing not part of that team?

16 minutes ago, AlbionMan said:

I remember a dozen of those names, played badminton against Sandy Davey and cricket against Donald Mackay. Was Lennart Wing not part of that team?

Wing left United in 67 and went back to Sweden at the end of that season.

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Remember, they also thought WWI would be over by Christmas 1914 & I don't recall that prediction working out too well.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Have they forgotten their manager is now Neilson. Enjoy the boring stuff he’ll have on show.

Hearts theoretically should walk the Championship but teams coming down have a history of not bouncing straight back up.