League Reconstruction 20/21 season

43 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

New totals: Aberdeen 23, Hearts & Hibs 10 each, clear in fourth St Mirren 6, Dundee United 5, Dundee & Motherwell 4 each, Kilmarnock, East Fife and Clyde 3 each, Dunfermline Athletic 2, Dumbarton, Raith Rovers, Partick Thistle, Falkirk, Livingston, Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Ross County and St Johnstone 1 each

Winners since 1945-46                  

Team & Trophy Total League titles Scottish Cup North American Soccer League Eastern Conf Festival of Britain Quaich League Cup/Southern League Cup Dryburgh Cup Summer Cup Anglo Scottish Cup European Trophy

Hibs (10) 3 1     3 2 1    
East Fife (3)         3        
 Dundee (4) 1       3        
Motherwell (4)   2     1   1    
Hearts (10) 2 4     4        
Dumbarton(1)       1          
Aberdeen (23) 4 7 1   7 2     2
Clyde (3*)   2             *1
St Mirren (6)   2     1     3  
Dunfermline Athletic (2)   2              
Dundee United (5) 1 2     2        
Raith Rovers (1)         1        
Partick Thistle (1)         1        
Kilmarnock (3) 1 1     1        
Falkirk (1)   1              
St Johnstone (1)   1              
Inverness CT (1)   1              
Ross County (1)         1        
Livingston (1)         1        

F**k me.... Are you reduced to counting diddy cups and invited tournaments to prove your point?

If thats the case chalk current champions Killie up for the Tennants Caledonia Cup in 1979 👍

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

F**k me.... Are you reduced to counting diddy cups and invited tournaments to prove your point?

If thats the case chalk current champions Killie up for the Tennants Caledonia Cup in 1979 👍

Ok so Kilmarnock are on 4. Everyone is happy.

16 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Murray at it again... BBC

I agree there needs to be a change, it needs taken out of the hands of club chairmen and to an independant panel... but would he be saying this if hearts weren't bottom of the league? I think not.

The UK Government could not give less of a f**k about Scottish football or Ian Murray.

16 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Hearts and Kilmarnock were invited to the New York Soccer Tournament. Couldn't win it once between the pair of them.

Take it up with @hague

2 hours ago, hague said:

aberdeen also won the 45-46 southern league cup   and the north american soccer league eastern conference championship in 1967

23 minutes ago, steelmen said:

I agree there needs to be a change, it needs taken out of the hands of club chairmen and to an independant panel... but would he be saying this if hearts weren't bottom of the league? I think not.

Murray is a tedious w****r.

"They had a survey that showed 84% of fans didn't think that they were being heard, and 87% said they felt listening to fans more would make our game better."

The SPFL should do what *I* want.  Nothing about what happens when fans disagree.

Make me Emperor of Scottish Football. All the clubs should dance to my tune.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Murray is a tedious w****r.

"They had a survey that showed 84% of fans didn't think that they were being heard, and 87% said they felt listening to fans more would make our game better."

The SPFL should do what *I* want.  Nothing about what happens when fans disagree.

Make me Emperor of Scottish Football. All the clubs should dance to my tune.

"It doesn't matter if you cut yourself and you bleed red, green, blue - or in my case - maroon; all of these issues are exactly the same."

Maroon blood, sweat & tears to go with the Maroon Pound now FFS!

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

St Mirren amended to 6 trophies.

http://www.stmirren.info/id19.html

Added in the Southern League Cup. And the NASLEC

Also added in Dumbarton, who won the Festival of Britain St Mungo Quaich in 1951/52.

Winners since 1945-46                  

Team & Trophy Total League titles Scottish Cup North American Soccer League Eastern Conf Festival of Britain Quaich League Cup/Southern League Cup Dryburgh Cup Summer Cup Anglo Scottish Cup European Trophy

Hibs (10) 3 1     3 2 1    
East Fife (3)         3        
 Dundee (4) 1       3        
Motherwell (4)   2     1   1    
Hearts (10) 2 4     4        
Dumbarton(1)       1          
Aberdeen (23) 4 7 1   7 2     2
Clyde (3*)   2             *1
St Mirren (4)   2     1     1  
Dunfermline Athletic (2)   2              
Dundee United (5) 1 2     2        
Raith Rovers (1)         1        
Partick Thistle (1)         1        
Kilmarnock (3) 1 1     1        
Falkirk (1)   1              
St Johnstone (1)   1              
Inverness Caledonian Thistle (1)   1              
Ross County (1)         1        
Livingston (1)         1        

ETA: See amended list & totals below.

If we are going "diddy" cups then better add the Forfarshire Cup which will boost United and (boo) Dundee as well as the Angus teams scores a bit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forfarshire_Cup

Edited by Tannadeechee

2 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

If we are going "diddy" cups then better add the Forfarshire Cup which will boost United and (boo) Dundee as well as the Angus teams scores a bit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forfarshire_Cup

The only "diddy cup" in there, imo. is the St Mungo Quiach, and as it was open to all Scottish second division clubs. afaik, it's a national cup.

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Not surprising from the wee yoon stooge . He'll be demanding a UK review of Holyrood next. C**t.

2 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Ignore him.  The Arbitration hasn't started yet based on media info coming out of Hearts. 

The names of the arbitrators wont be announced publicly until its completed. Its not a public process, arbitration's based on the guests they've had on Sportsound are nearly always confidential.

I imagine we'll get basic information and then an outcome. Then all the fall out following of course...

If it’s based on the guests they’ve had on Sportsound then Hearts have played a blinder.

5 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

I’m surprised the Hearts fans aren’t baying for the Tennent’s Sixes to be included

That's what I was angling for, by including some of the more esoteric tournaments...