League Reconstruction 20/21 season

12 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Just wanted to point out "debunking" is not the same as having an opinion different to someone else. You've debunked nothing. You're just blindly taking the SPFL's side, and it's incredible how many supporters are doing that given as long as I've followed Scottish football everyone has absolutely hated the blazers. It's the only thing that has ever united Scottish football fans.

None of us know what went on inside the heads of SPFL board members and club chairman when it comes to their thinking (or non-thinking) around ending the league, the resolution and the reconstruction vote.

Hearts and PT are trying to find out though so we can all argue form a more informed perspective. You're welcome!

Greenied for this.

475,000 posts about what went on in the SPFL's heads prior to this.

8 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

That is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as two of those wins being against Hibs though.

Or as embarrassing as only winning 86 out of 325 competitive derbies? 

They've won that exact number just to troll Hearts and it's a frankly magnificent effort.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

They've won that exact number just to troll Hearts and it's a frankly magnificent effort.

But not as good as ours, Frank McGarvy  deliberately not scoring six goals against Celtic in the final game.  Ex Rangers man Jim Stewart selling the jerseys just to stop the might hearts. 

Edited by Insaintee

That is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as two of those wins being against Hibs though.
Or as embarrassing as only winning 86 out of 325 competitive derbies? 
I'm not a Hibs fan, dude. You're making quite the idiot of yourself here.

8 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Looked like they still were in that game of walking football they played at the 82 World Cup. Up there with St Mirren vs Celtic 86 and England and Belgium in their 2018 game as one of the most blatant examples of teams trying their hardest not to win a football match.

Impressive. I knew Jambos were particularly embittered these days, but to take a query about the status of Anschluss-era Austrian League football and turn it into a tears-and-snotters moan about the 1986 Scottish League Championship takes some serious contortions.

10 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Maybe not if its points deduction for bringing the game into disrepute . Hearts have not won one bit of their case yet got to be a 20 point deduction. 

The arbitration panel don't have the power to give out a points deduction.

After reading the back page of The Scotsman on the BBC Gossip section today, I’m aghast that Leslie Deans is aghast, and I’m also completely astonished that Leslie Deans is completely astonished. Whadaguy.

27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

After reading the back page of The Scotsman on the BBC Gossip section today, I’m aghast that Leslie Deans is aghast, and I’m also completely astonished that Leslie Deans is completely astonished. Whadaguy.

Deans really does need to shut the f*ck up. Hearts fans must cringe every time he feels the impulse to vomit his guts up in public. Who does he imagine is his audience ? Nobody cares what this irrelevant non-entity thinks.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blabbity-blah ...... ad infinitum. 

35 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The key word for me is 'akin', meaning that it's not actually contempt of court, so he should simmer down.

2 hours ago, Insaintee said:

But not as good as ours, Frank McGarvy  deliberately not scoring six goals against Celtic in the final game.  Ex Rangers man Jim Stewart selling the jerseys just to stop the might hearts. 

Celtic’s 3rd is a cracking goal ....👏👏👏

23 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

BBC Scotland website bound to get it in the neck now, having updated the SPFL Premiership table to reflect the reality of the impending season, complete with Dundee United in situ and Hearts not included. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-premiership/table

I hate these pre-season league tables. We're always bottom. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

I hate these pre-season league tables. We're always bottom. 

To be fair, there's usually not that much movement from that position throughout the season.:lol:

Except for the final positions when last season was fully completed.:thumsup2

Get doon!

23 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

St Mirren amended to 6 trophies.

http://www.stmirren.info/id19.html

Added in the Southern League Cup. And the NASLEC

Also added in Dumbarton, who won the Festival of Britain St Mungo Quaich in 1951/52.

Winners since 1945-46                  

Team & Trophy Total League titles Scottish Cup North American Soccer League Eastern Conf Festival of Britain Quaich League Cup/Southern League Cup Dryburgh Cup Summer Cup Anglo Scottish Cup European Trophy

Hibs (10) 3 1     3 2 1    
East Fife (3)         3        
 Dundee (4) 1       3        
Motherwell (4)   2     1   1    
Hearts (10) 2 4     4        
Dumbarton(1)       1          
Aberdeen (23) 4 7 1   7 2     2
Clyde (3*)   2             *1
St Mirren (4)   2     1     1  
Dunfermline Athletic (2)   2              
Dundee United (5) 1 2     2        
Raith Rovers (1)         1