The Best Trainer/Sneaker Of All Time?

Ultimate Gutties  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've no idea what Adidas Classic is, or why some makes are split down into actual shoe silhouettes and others are all bunged into one make name. 

For longevity and style, it's probably the Gazelle as everybody and their dug has them. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I've no idea what Adidas Classic is, or why some makes are split down into actual shoe silhouettes and others are all bunged into one make name. 

For longevity and style, it's probably the Gazelle as everybody and their dug has them. 

Classic is what Adidas defines as older stuff on their site. Gazelle and all the other different versions. Pretty much all variations of gazelle. ZX series to me is a different shoe and not just a gutty type plimsole although this also can come under classics. 

Thinking behind types is that I knew this would be a choice between the top types of Adidas or Nike. I like NB but couldn’t really tell you the names of each versions I own. If there’s a bunch of answers away from Nike and Adidas it can be changed.

Fair enough. ZX's are shite. 

If it's the world over its hard to argue with :

29 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Jordans without a doubt. 

Although for me personally, they're a massive no no.