What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

On 11/09/2022 at 12:26, Cardle is Magic said:

The trophy is just part of the spectacle. You'd have to be a serious pub bore type to have any issue with it tbh.

You really wouldn’t. 

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

You really wouldn’t. 

The clubs involved like it, the fans like it, the folk watching at home like it and the broadcasters like it.

As I said, if you're getting worked up about it then you're undeniably a tedious individual who people find themselves agreeing with so they'll stop talking.

Fuckin twats who don't know how to put on a pair of football socks.

Thierry Henry started it, now hundreds of them do it. Kids too. It's not a matter of personal preference, it's just wrong. You are wearing them incorrectly.

It looks ridiculous, must be incredibly uncomfortable and I have no idea how they stay up. All cause some moron wasn't shown how to correctly wear them as a kid.

53 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The clubs involved like it, the fans like it, the folk watching at home like it and the broadcasters like it.

As I said, if you're getting worked up about it then you're undeniably a tedious individual who people find themselves agreeing with so they'll stop talking.

I find people who enjoy getting, or enjoy seeing other people get trophies for finishing miles behind others quite strange.  Almost weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Neymar. Always thought he was a cowardly wee rat. He's clearly exceptionally talented but I have never enjoyed him since he's such a stinking wee cheating shitebag. Plenty of players indulge in some diving and that irritates me, but he takes things to a new level.

He's recently come out in support of Bolsanaro, confirming that he's a piece of shit. An utter trash wee p***k.

• 2 weeks later...

"Our alliance with Spotify goes beyond a mere commercial relationship. It is a strategic relationship through which we seek to bring together two worlds that can arouse emotion - namely music and football," said Juli Guiu, Barcelona's marketing vice-president.

"This initiative is another example of this desire and the innovative spirit of our collaboration.

"For the first time in our history, we are replacing the name of our main sponsor on the front of the jersey with an internationally acclaimed artist, Drake.

"This initiative shows our potential to become a unique platform to offer experiences that help bring us closer to our fans while reaching out to new audiences around the world."

Spotify's vice-president of partnerships, Marc Hazan, said: "We were really excited to celebrate one of the biggest games of the year and mark Drake's milestone as the first artist to reach 50 billion streams.

"We've always said that we want this partnership to be a celebration of fans, players and artists on a global stage - and there's no bigger stage than El Clasico."

23 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I remember the Spider-Man one, don't think I've seen any of the others. Dear oh dear.

Reminds me of a Spanish team (Getafe?) with the Burger King logo under the shirt for player to reveal it during a goal celebration. Bit strange considering the players get booked for lifting the shirt above their head.

Edited by Karpaty Lviv