What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

Haaland looks likes a bad guy from an 80s Schwarzenegger or Van Damme film.

Anyway, if Ronaldo leaves Manchester United we'll get plenty of honking patter as every club will be posting a picture of him in their shirt, no doubt accompanied by some laughing emojis. Loads of fans will do it too. Hilarious patter.

On 18/05/2022 at 10:31, Charles Stiles said:

English play off finals being at Wembley and then treated like some major cup final. Playing there is being treated like the important prize for winning a couple of games, not promotion through the back door. They should be played on league grounds.

And they get a trophy 🏆

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

And they get a trophy 🏆

Should be a 2 legged final like the semi finals are.  This 'cup final' shite they have for it is weird.  Giving out a trophy for finishing 5th in your league ffs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2022 at 23:17, DrewDon said:

Also: artificial limbs. Now, let me explain myself here. Not actual prostheses, of course. But, as videos of 'limbs' at football on Twitter and social media has become more widespread, it seems to be becoming more and more forced, especially amongst younger fans. If it is natural and spontaneous, great. But throwing yourself down ten rows to 'celebrate' your team pulling a goal back at 3-0 down in the 75th minute away at Southend all whilst being filmed by your Weekend Offender-clad mates and uploading it to Twitter for #numbers doesn't really hold much appeal to me. 

Prime example, here: 

Are you an 82-year-old man with mobility issues who doesn't fancy being trampled alive by your own team's supporters after a 15th-minute equaliser at Wycombe? Just stay at home, then.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Prime example, here: 

Are you an 82-year-old man with mobility issues who doesn't fancy being trampled alive by your own team's supporters after a 15th-minute equaliser at Wycombe? Just stay at home, then.

I'll add to this the pre-meditated throwing of pints that now accompanies every brave Gareth's Lions/Sabrina's Lionesses tournament goal. Just drink your pint.

On 17/08/2022 at 13:19, TheScarf said:

Should be a 2 legged final like the semi finals are.  This 'cup final' shite they have for it is weird.  Giving out a trophy for finishing 5th in your league ffs.

Forest-Huddersfield back in May had over 2 million viewers on Sky, despite being a shite game.

The play-offs are hugely successful and very popular. They shouldn't change a thing about them.

11 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Forest-Huddersfield back in May had over 2 million viewers on Sky, despite being a shite game.

The play-offs are hugely successful and very popular. They shouldn't change a thing about them.

You shouldn't get a trophy for finishing 3rd/4th/5th/6th in your league.

Prime example, here: 
I'm 99% sure all English lower league fans on Twitter are the same person

11 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'll add to this the pre-meditated throwing of pints that now accompanies every brave Gareth's Lions/Sabrina's Lionesses tournament goal. Just drink your pint.

See also pitch invasions.

On 30/08/2022 at 10:08, TheScarf said:

You shouldn't get a trophy for finishing 3rd/4th/5th/6th in your league.

You shouldnae get into the 'Champion's League' for it either, but fitba's run by chunts now...

Going to watch Leith Athletic in tier 7 this weekend. 

#propermanniesfitba

Do you think there would be substantially fewer viewers if it was a two-legged tie or if they didn't give out a trophy?

30 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Do you think there would be substantially fewer viewers if it was a two-legged tie or if they didn't give out a trophy?

I feel a one-off game makes it more of an event and more appealing to viewers.

The trophy is just part of the spectacle. You'd have to be a serious pub bore type to have any issue with it tbh.