Heart of Midlothian 2019/20 Relegation Thread

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Playing the remaining games has been ruled out since this all began.

Only the most stupid ever believed that the season was going to finish.

You are preaching to a believer here. I've been saying this all along, just dotting the i's and crossing the t's in regard to any options left.

Hearts have been the worst Premiership team for form since December 2018, so it's hard to argue that relegation isn't merited in spite of the season only being 3/4 complete.

This would also suggest that they wouldn't get themselves out of trouble had the remaining 8 games been played.

Ann Budge's volte-face from "we have too many Clubs" to (effectively) "we need a 14 team top flight" was disengenuous to say the least.

I still think Hearts might get a chance to save themselves via a closed doors end to season. If it can be done in Germany it can be done in Scotland. If not, We'll meet again, dunno where donno when...
It would be great to finish the games somehow but there will be "certain teams" who don't want this to happen and will throw countless spanners in the works. It'll all be "for the good of the game, safety and sporting integrity" though and for no other reason at all.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Even Hearts' match day compere is fucking seething. 

My God. It tastes so good. 😂

Screenshot_20200509_084716_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.2a4dbd3f010737999f7eb3b04f3c9834.jpg

Scott Wilson is currently punching the walls in his padded cell.

Another beezer this morning. Apparently Hibs have taken a big financial hit simply to relegate Hearts.  What a fud

I still think Hearts might get a chance to save themselves via a closed doors end to season. If it can be done in Germany it can be done in Scotland. If not, We'll meet again, dunno where donno when...
Total fantasy. The season is finished.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Even Hearts' match day compere is fucking seething. 

My God. It tastes so good. 😂

Screenshot_20200509_084716_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.2a4dbd3f010737999f7eb3b04f3c9834.jpg

This has been proven to be total bullshit so many times since 1986. There weren’t eight St Mirren players celebrating in the Celtic dressing room. There were nine.

This has been proven to be total bullshit so many times since 1986. There weren’t eight St Mirren players celebrating in the Celtic dressing room. There were nine.
I heard it was the whole squad and the tealady, the Board, the fans and the mascot. They collectively channelled their psychic powers to turn a League winning draw into a defeat 100 miles away. Some going.

9 minutes ago, NorthBank said:
15 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I heard it was the whole squad and the tealady, the Board, the fans and the mascot. They collectively channelled their psychic powers to turn a League winning draw into a defeat 100 miles away. Some going.

You have to be Kidding.

Edit: didn’t realise someone made the same gag a few hours ago on another thread. Oh well, this is how I now feel....

A10D890C-DED3-4833-BBF2-2A02C3F29BDA.jpeg

Edited by pozbaird

8 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

No chance with Nicola in charge and dozens of footballers contracts running out.the games up for this season.