8 minutes ago, The DA said:

If they want their prize money back, they go and whistle for it.  

Exactly. 

It seems incredible but this situation could yet reach yet another level of chaos.

Imagine the carnage when a vote is put up, by nobody, to vote on whether you hand back prize money, all the while you have 5/6 clubs hounded everyone and claiming if you dont vote to hand back your prize money then you're costing people jobs.

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Following on from dismissing the work of the reconstruction committee before it had even finished, I'm not convinced.

It wasn’t Aberdeen alone that dismissed it though. In fact Cormack already stated he was open to changes. But not now, during the crisis. On reconstruction lets not forgret

1. At least 5 other premier clubs (probably more) didn’t back it

2. League 2 clubs were refusing to back any proposal other than 14-14-14

Cormack also said he backed an investigation 3 weeks ago. Long before this dossier so I think you can rule out Aberdeen suddenly being led by Sevco.

On both issues I think Cormack has made his own mind up and been clear and consistent over the last 3 weeks.

3 minutes ago, kent_don said:

In fact Cormack already stated he was open to changes.

You don't actually believe that do you? Why not wait for the committee to come up with a proposal? At least one League 2 side have said that when Elgin announced the 14/14/14 position it was the first they'd heard of it. 

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Rovers2017 said:

Realistically, what are the chances of another vote on whether the initial vote should be carried out again? 

I do wonder if some people think tomorrows vote can change the outcome of the vote to end the league?

It cant.It has nothing to do with that.

The vote to end the league has gone.Done and dusted.History

3 hours ago, arabdelic said:

They only 2 clubs who have pretended to be acting for the greater good are Rangers 'governance of the game' and Gardiner at Inverness 'didn't want to relegate teams'

Hearts and Partick have both claimed this as well, for all that the fact they're lying about it is painfully and hilariously obvious.

5 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Hearts and Partick have both claimed this as well, for all that the fact they're lying about it is painfully and hilariously obvious.

Partick have at least maintained their transparent, infantile lie.

The real joy has been in Budge constantly having her mask slip, revealing the absolutely blatant, short term self interest.

Falkirk have been fun too, but apart from a couple of wallopers, most of their fans have been disappointingly sane on here.  

I've still got ICT down as my absolute favourites though.  They make the others appear sincere and accepting.

13 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

I do wonder if some people think tomorrows vote can change the outcome of the vote to end the league?

It cant.It has nothing to do with that.

The vote to end the league has gone.Done and dusted.History

So weeks of lawyers paid to argue whether stating the obvious amounts to bullying and they're no further forward.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You don't actually believe that do you? Why not wait for the committee to come up with a proposal? At least one League 2 side have said that when Elgin announced the 14/14/14 position it was the first they'd heard of it. 

It was impossible for the restructuring committee to come up with any proposal that would be accepted.

Yes Elgin and Stenhousemuir said that all 10 League 2 Clubs had come to an agreement they would only back a 14-14-14 (although some of these clubs preferred no change but would back a united front) and one said they did not know anything about it. Clyde have said they would never back a 14-14-14. Hamilton said they would only back a permanent change. Hearts only wanted a 1 year change. Some wanted 14-14-14. Some 14-14-16. Some possibly wanted other permutations. Some no change. Some thought it was the wrong time to consider it and some thought an ideal time.

There was never going to be a consensus so why prolong the process when everyone is looking after their own interests? And at the end of the day it required an 11-1 vote from the Premiership which was never going to happen anyway. It was all a waste of time. Better to draw a line under it for now and maybe try again in a couple of years if things get back to some normality. Fear is the driving factor at the moment so wait till people are more comfortable their club will survive.

4 hours ago, rainbowrising said:

The angle of Sevco to make this big bad Board v ra peepul is - as expected - degenerating in to club v club.  Bullying by Dunfermline, I say!

I can only hope Sevco get hammered over this.

read their statement.................then apologise

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Well it's dead easy to make a statement like this when you know there's a snowball in Hell's chance of the independent inquiry being voted through.

Moral high ground claimed at no extra cost. Such a lovely club that Aberdeen. Really nice people every one of them.

The sheep don't think so :)