5 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

But my view is that it would be the right thing to do.

Is "doing the right thing" only a 2020 thing with Hearts?

I ask because we all know that in the not so distant past your club and fans were more than delighted to accept doing things that were obviously very wrong.

If my Club was asked to vote on someting they vehemently disagreed with I would expect them to vote against the motion which they did in the past with the last stupid restructing proposal which St Mirren and Ross County thankfully kiboshed.

If the majority were not happy why not vote No and tell the Board to come up with another suggestion? Why vote yes then complain afterwards, especially if so many were not happy?

1 hour ago, JTS98 said:

Boy takes the internet seriously, eh?

Anyway. My argument through all of this has never been with the result, it's been with the shite arguments used to justify the result.

Hearts will be relegated and would always be relegated because it suits other clubs, but it's an ethical abomination.

Ethical abomination?  Sound utilitarian philosophy if you ask me - the needs of the many... (80% being 'many').

I wonder if all these tantrums, some justified, would have happened if the people involved were talking face to face instead of on Zoom and Whatsapp? All this talk of bullying and fiendish plots sounds like teenagers arguing on Twitter or whatever.

41 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

If my Club was asked to vote on someting they vehemently disagreed with I would expect them to vote against the motion which they did in the past with the last stupid restructing proposal which St Mirren and Ross County thankfully kiboshed.

If the majority were not happy why not vote No and tell the Board to come up with another suggestion? Why vote yes then complain afterwards, especially if so many were not happy?

Because they wanted their dosh first and didn't want a square go at 3 o'clock.

It’s getting a bit tiresome these statements or interviews from representatives of some clubs , saying or implying that they have evidence of threats, coercion, bullying etc.....but not actually going into any specific detail or naming names.  Seems strange to me that none of them have the courage of their convictions to do so.

8 minutes ago, A96 said:

It’s getting a bit tiresome these statements or interviews from representatives of some clubs , saying or implying that they have evidence of threats, coercion, bullying etc.....but not actually going into any specific detail or naming names.  Seems strange to me that none of them have the courage of their convictions to do so.

It seems to be consistent with what's in the 'threats' section of the Rangers dossier; all it is is that the chairmen of Alloa and Dunfermline told ICT and Dundee that they'd been speaking to other tier 2 clubs and they'd vote to equalize the prize money for  the championship if Dundee and ICT succeeded in overturning the 'end the season' vote (presumably in favour of a 'void the season' vote).

It's apparently at the door of the SPFL on the tenuous grounds that the two chairmen concerned also happen to be SPFL board members. The 'evidence' in the dossier is a Whatsapp conversation involving John Nelms, though I suppose we can count on that Scott Gardiner to testify at the meeting too.

Edited by Aim Here

10 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

It's apparently at the door of the SPFL on the tenuous grounds that the two chairmen concerned also happen to be SPFL board members. The 'evidence' in the dossier is a Whatsapp conversation involving John Nelms, though I suppose we can count on that Scott Gardiner to testify at the meeting too.

It may be another bullshit made up job, but wasnt there also confirmation the other day that the Dunfy guy stated categorically that he was making his statement as Dunfy chair, not as SPFL blazer?

This Scot Gardiner guy is a total fandan - said it from the first tears and snotters interview a few weeks ago on Sportsound - he was found out, played by Nelms as a patsy and has been looking for a way out ever since.

p.s. is he also the guy that forgot to order the seats for the white elephant stand at Tynie 🤣😂

Certain Clubs: We'll take legal action 

Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service: We're closed to everything except urgent business at the moment. This isn't urgent. f**k off and join the queue for at least 6 months

Certain clubs: Bollocks. Didn't think of that one 

15 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It may be another bullshit made up job, but wasnt there also confirmation the other day that the Dunfy guy stated categorically that he was making his statement as Dunfy chair, not as SPFL blazer?

This Scot Gardiner guy is a total fandan - said it from the first tears and snotters interview a few weeks ago on Sportsound - he was found out, played by Nelms as a patsy and has been looking for a way out ever since.

p.s. is he also the guy that forgot to order the seats for the white elephant stand at Tynie 🤣😂

Yep.

And he forgot to get us a shirt sponsor and was punted from us for that.

John Nelms on these bullying claims after his first interview:

'I think within the group, it’s been fine. Everybody is professional. Honestly, there has been no animosity on the phone calls. Any time we run through anything like this, tensions run high and people say things and do things. For the most part, it’s just business and forgivable and off you go.'

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service: We're closed to everything except urgent business at the moment. This isn't urgent. f**k off and join the queue for at least 6 months

Alternatively...

Rangers are paying?  Heard that one before.  Feck off.

5 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Certain clubs: Rangers are behind it and paying for the legal costs.

SCTS: Are they really, tell them it'll be £50 million.

Gardner is an embarrassment of a man - stating that he will only talk about "the bullying" to an independent enquiry - if you have evidence, why not release it now?

This is a "tactic" straight out of Govan.

Prediction - 

Dunfermline and Dundee will come out later today and slap down ICT, confirming that any robust chats were done as club reps, not SPFL.