The Dundee United Thread 22/23

10 hours ago, captainkev said:

He's under contract for next year though right? We've still got Edwards, Mulgrew and Graham at centre-half, plus Neilson needing game time too. Even assuming Butcher's no longer a part of future plans, we don't need to be paying for another defender for next season.

Mulgrew has been poor the last number of games, nothing like he was earlier in the season.  Am I the only one who thinks that?

13 hours ago, captainkev said:

Trying to interfere with Lamie's PCA? I'm struggling to think of who in Dundee's current squad their fans would be bothered to see the back of after this season. Never mind anyone we'd particularly want.

Ooooft.

13 hours ago, harry94 said:
13 hours ago, captainkev said:
Trying to interfere with Lamie's PCA? I'm struggling to think of who in Dundee's current squad their fans would be bothered to see the back of after this season. Never mind anyone we'd particularly want.

Sweeney is a good defender at this level despite the horrific goals against column. Could see someone coming in for him this summer.

Double ooooft. Month late for some of these calls.

Max Anderson got the 2nd best red card I’ve seen earlier this season. It would be hard to see better than Daley-Campbell’s beautiful mortal kombat kick red card though.

Max Anderson got the 2nd best red card I’ve seen earlier this season. It would be hard to see better than Daley-Campbell’s beautiful mortal kombat kick red card though.
Tam McManus being sent off for booting Barry Robson up the arse remains the funniest red card I have ever seen. Although Ian Black's red card in the Rangers Version 2.0 Boycott Game at Tannadice is a very close second

Funniest red card is a good thread idea in general.

Willo Flood losing it against Livi, and Dean Windass's 3 red meltdown for Aberdeen against us deserve mention. Jordan Jones cementing himself trying to impress the Sevco fans would be up there as a non-United one.