Coronavirus skeptics

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You'll have to remind me about the conversation, but If I said much different from above, then you've got me!

Id have to dredge thru old posts which i can be bothered with. 

But u know exactly, and i know you know. And now you know i know you know.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Id have to dredge thru old posts which i can be bothered with. 

But u know exactly, and i know you know. And now you know i know you know.

Whatever. Call it I told you so! 

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Whatever. Call it I told you so! 

Yeah you did, you told me i was a racist. Now you agree with exactly the some point i mate.

But yeah whatever, racist is just a throw away comment eh. Easily forgettable.

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Yeah you did, you told me i was a racist. Now you agree with exactly the some point i mate.

But yeah whatever, racist is just a throw away comment eh. Easily forgettable.

Are you sure I didn't call you a c**t? I do that quite a lot, but racist is a term I hardly ever use. Unless it's richly deserved of course. If you didn't, sorry, and I take it all back.

Hang on, was it this? 

On 23/03/2020 at 15:53, BingMcCrosby said:

On 23/03/2020 at 18:27, welshbairn said:

Maybe you'd like to summarise for us, it's an awful lot to wade through.

Edited by welshbairn

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are you sure I didn't call you a c**t? I do that quite a lot, but racist is a term I hardly ever use. Unless it's richly deserved of course. If you didn't, sorry, and I take it all back.

I wouldnt have argued with c**t 

No it was a bit before that, it wasnt you who was initially calling me a racist.

But you where certinally one of the ones agreeing with the accusation. 

Which is surprising when a bit later on a different thread with a different poster. You now agree with my initial opinion. 

Im not holding a grudge, just was browsing and thought it was a interesting shift. Guess you just agree with the majority view at the time.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Is there any possibility that Covid 19 is actually Martian Flu designed to weaken us prior to an invasion?

“Let’s attack Earth”

”No it is far too dangerous; we must wipe out half the population of their care homes first”

Is there any possibility that Covid 19 is actually Martian Flu designed to weaken us prior to an invasion?
Are you implying Martians have been reading War of the Worlds and stealing our ideas?

1 hour ago, nsr said:
5 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Are you implying Martians have been reading War of the Worlds and stealing our ideas?

No need to read the book.  They simply watched the films.  We have even shown them how to design their ships.  Big mistake.

5 hours ago, Fullerene said:

Bit overkill on top of the heat rays, no?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

“Let’s attack Earth”

”No it is far too dangerous; we must wipe out half the population of their care homes first”

They probably watched Mars Attacks! And reassessed where the danger lay.

On 19/05/2020 at 23:37, paranoid android said:

A few of my Facebook 'friends; have been posting/starting groups about coronavirus being a fabrication/scam, etc, and that the lockdowns are the work of Dystopian totalitarian governments, and that 'the masses can't see it, etc....

Clearly bonkers but if anything comes out of all this it may be that apocalyptic predictions of the future from computer modelling will be treated with a healthier degree of skepticism by the political elite.

31 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

No need to read the book.  They simply watched the films.  We have even shown them how to design their ships.  Big mistake.

Doubt they made it to the end of the recent BBC adaptation.

10 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Why would black people want to exterminate homosexuals?

They take orders from their Jewish overlords.

Slightly concerning that I automatically knew the white power answer to that, although I think that's their answer to everything.

14 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The wet markets should be closed down after all this. Fcking joke that the world has stood still because some manky kunt decided eating a bat would be a good idea. 

They are a vital part of daily life in many countries, including in Hong Kong and the Philippines where I now live.  Closing them down would not be an option at all - they are often the only places for miles where people can buy food and produce.  Sure, lessons are to be learned but closing them down  isn't an option in a lot of countries.  

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Our Far Eastern members will know better @Tight John McVeigh is a tit @SlipperyP, but I think wet markets are just food markets where they spray a lot of water around to extend the freshness. Live and especially wild animals should probably be banned. Get everything sold in nice cellophane packs like here.

Basically, a wet market is a place where fresh meat, fish,  flowers, vegetables and fruit are sold.  Think of butcher, fishmonger, florist  and greengrocer shops all  combined in one place and that's pretty much it.   The sale of live wild animals is not really that common and tends to be niche.