Do you ever stop to think...

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Telescopic pole, once a fortnight, £5.00 per visit, paid by bank transfer. It's the future of window cleaning.

£5?  Do you only have four windows?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's to stop her getting in.

Yeah that was an option I thought of but preferred to paint you in a bad light.

Or no light given the boarded up windows.

On 26/05/2020 at 20:17, ICTChris said:

When I was a teenager in the late 90s I used to use chatrooms to talk about music to other people across the U.K. eventually quite a few of us who used a specific room ended up meeting up. They were based in England and I happened to be in roughly the right part of the country so went to the pub to meet them. There was one guy who came and in the room he was a bit cutting, scornful and nasty. He was changeable though and could be alright, people put it down to him being a bit arrogant and a lot of people liked him. When I met him he was just a completely bland person, not even the stereotypical “fat Barry from Slough” type troll, he was a human blamange. Total nothingness. It was disappointing that all the bullshit he came out with was just that, bullshit.

The P&B annual 5s tournaments were a perfect melting pot for this type of thing. Loads of brilliant characters showed up to those things but sometimes, you'd get a right gobby one on here showing up and were socially crippled to the point they wouldn't even speak to anyone else. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah that was an option I thought of but preferred to paint you in a bad light.

Or no light given the boarded up windows.

This isn't important.

I have 6 windows, 2 doors and 1 set of patio doors. My son pays the same window cleaner £6.00 for a similar sizes house. I think the price reflects my long-standing good record of prompt payment. He offered to do them free during the pandemic if any customer couldn't afford to pay. I declined the offer but I think it tells you a lot about the relationship between us.

My window cleaner and I have been kind to each other and the world is a slightly better place. Especially since this was all done by text and I didn't need to actually speak to him.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

This isn't important.

I have 6 windows, 2 doors and 1 set of patio doors. My son pays the same window cleaner £6.00 for a similar sizes house. I think the price reflects my long-standing good record of prompt payment. He offered to do them free during the pandemic if any customer couldn't afford to pay. I declined the offer but I think it tells you a lot about the relationship between us.

My window cleaner and I have been kind to each other and the world is a slightly better place. Especially since this was all done by text and I didn't need to actually speak to him.

We need a “me and my window cleaner” thread on here where folk can wax lyrical about their close personal relationships with the person who washes their glass.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Our window cleaner is a bit creepy. Likes to tell you about the neighbours he has seen naked (rather him than me tbh). 

Wonder what he talks to your neighbours about....

He obviously fancies a bit of Mrs Par but she’s not that into toothless rat-faced sex pests. Sorry to crush the aspirations of most of P&B.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
Our window cleaner is a bit creepy. Likes to tell you about the neighbours he has seen naked (rather him than me tbh). 

Wonder what he talks to your neighbours about....

The car cleaner is very handsome though. Polish lad. Always closes the air vents and leaves the heating cranked up in my car though, to the extent that I’m driving about on the verge of passing out, not knowing why I’m getting so faint (I always leave the set to 16degrees).

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We need a “me and my window cleaner” thread on here where folk can wax lyrical about their close personal relationships with the person who washes their glass.

The bin cleaner only takes £1.50, but he only cleans the "the black bin". It's not black but I won't have that argument here. It's less money, but less value as well. I have to pay cash and therefore interact with him. I'd pay extra if he copied the window cleaners model and expanded into blue, green and Brown bins. I've given him the window cleaners number but he still persists with his out dated business.

I can do no more. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

He obviously fancies a bit of Mrs Par but she’s not that into toothless rat-faced sex pests

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

The car cleaner is very handsome though. Polish lad. Always closes the air vents and leaves the heating cranked up in my car though, to the extent that I’m driving about on the verge of passing out

Oh oh, that's suspicious. I'd be checking the brakes regularly, Shandon. Especially if Mrs Par has decided to learn Polish during lockdown.

16 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Oh oh, that's suspicious. I'd be checking the brakes regularly, Shandon. Especially if Mrs Par has decided to learn Polish during lockdown.

That would be a real heartbreaker if they eloped. Would have to find a new car cleaner. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

That would be a real heartbreaker if they eloped. Would have to find a new car cleaner. 

Are you incapable of taking your car through a car wash?