George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Why grass up a neighbour not adhering to Covid-19 guidelines but not an overtly racist thief? Wild.

Because a lifetime of racial discrimination is nothing compared with a nervy few days with your colleagues, whereas grassing on your names is safe and easy.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I'm guessing fear of reprisal or losing job.
Not sure what the structure is but report to head office with concrete proof.
Don't give them stuff ahead of a meeting tell them you want to discuss something in private.
Imo

If nobody takes action for fear of reprisals, nothing will ever change.  There’s nothing that could happen to Philpy in this situation that could compare in any way to the racial injustice that this colleague is dishing out on a daily basis.

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If nobody takes action for fear of reprisals, nothing will ever change.  There’s nothing that could happen to Philpy in this situation that could compare in any way to the racial injustice that this colleague is dishing out on a daily basis.

Assuming Philpy is telling the truth and fears violent retribution, I'd say getting a fractured eye socket and broken ribs would be far worse than being charged an extra 50 pence for a bit of 4 by 2. 

Its human nature though, people will put themselves first when it comes to money.
What happens if it went to hr and they label philpy a liar and then he has to go back? Thats why I'm saying to get concrete evidence first. Even have a backup if needed.
Or as said just kick the shit out of him

21 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Neither story happened ffs and I don't mean that in a bad way against Philpy, I genuinely don't but both stories are clearly a pile of shite. 

Can you back this claim up then?? I wish I had to time to make a story up about something that is putting me in a very awkward place.  I hate racism as much as the next person and when it's happening right in front of you on a near daily basis its 10 times fucking worse. 

25 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It's easy to be a keyboard warrior when it's not your neck on the line.

4 minutes ago, philpy said:

Can you back this claim up then?? I wish I had to time to make a story up about something that is putting me in a very awkward place.  I hate racism as much as the next person and when it's happening right in front of you on a near daily basis its 10 times fucking worse. 

You used a racial slur earlier in this thread. 

40 minutes ago, philpy said:

Well grow a set and grass the racist c**t in