George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

15 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

There's @8MileBU down voting someone saying "coloured" is a slur. 

Pathetic 😄

Didn’t read the post. Just returning some dots this 👇 (your other?) account left.

12 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

It’s hasn’t  been an acceptable term in my lifetime. Wonder why @8MileBU thinks it is an acceptable term. Maybe he can enlighten us? 

I don’t think it’s acceptable. 

Glad to have cleared that up for you. 

There should be a quarantined section for dotting enthusiasts to bitch about and discuss tactics, rather than filling up multiple threads with stuff most posters don't care about or understand.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

This just gets worse with every passing minute.   What on earth were you thinking philpy?

If it's any consolation the events described in the post aren't real. I'm taking that as a small crumb of comfort.

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Pathetic 😄

Didn’t read the post. Just returning some dots this 👇 (your other?) account left.

I left reputation points because I thought they were poor posts. Seems like rather odd behaviour to just start blindly down voting posts for that reason.  

“Returning some dots”

29 minutes ago, Falkirk09Bairn said:

I left reputation points because I thought they were poor posts. Seems like rather odd behaviour to just start blindly down voting posts for that reason.  

“Returning some dots”

No bother Marshy. Thanks for explaining.

In a few weeks or months when the sacking and prosecution of philpy colleague is in the local press, everyone who doubted him on this thread shouldn’t be forgotten. If that happens, they should all have to do apology videos where they say sorry to camera and then do the slug across a surface of philpy choosing.

Unless it turns out to be shite, then obviously that won’t happen.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Can you back this claim up then?? I wish I had to time to make a story up about something that is putting me in a very awkward place.  

Except that you literally did make up a story claiming that you were autistic in order to worm yourself into a friendship group with random posters from this very forum. If the unravelling of that Walter Mitty tale didn't count as a 'very awkward place' to be then I don't know what does tbh.

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Are the folk criticising Philpy for using the word "coloured" forgetting that he works in the 1970s?

It’s because he talked about a racist boss but then immediately talks about “coloured customers” after. It’s almost identical to what Gareth Keenan said when talking about his father but slightly more hurtful coming from a p&b poster who isn’t a piece of fiction.