George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

21 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

It's laughable. Lawmakers and those in charge of upholding it are basically saying the US is a fucking shambles that we've lost control over, so go ahead alt-right, nazis, racists, got-toting good ole boys, take your guns and "clean it up" for us.

The fact they think it's the BLM lot and antifa protesters that are the 'out of control' group that needs reined back in is cognitive dissonance level 9000

Edited by Boo Khaki

39 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I'm aware this is derailing the topic a bit but I'm quite uncomfortable with ease or appeal being factors in this context. 

Well im sure they try but if its more difficult to do then the levels of success wont be the same. If its easy to place an undercover cop in a far left group and there are lawful grounds to do it you can’t say oh no we can’t do that because its harder to infiltrate a right wing group and we’ve got to have even numbers of undercover cops in each side. Like I said they have other methods of disrupting far right groups, which have obviously been largely successful on the whole. 
I dont think appeal comes into it, well I know appeal doesn’t come into it. 

33 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

The whole thing is worth a watch.

"These trash came down and stole $6000 of TOMMY HILFIGER CLOTHING!!!!
They don't need to be out."

He thinks that people who do badly at school are the type to end up shoplifting, and should be locked up in warehouses for the rest of their lives, with no recreation time, and when they die they can turn the warehouses into shopping malls or Amazon depots. JG Ballard stuff.

https://rumble.com/v4b335-kenosha-county-sheriff-reacts-five-milwaukee-suspects-charged-in-pleasant-p.html

9 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Fucking hell 😂

'Murica really does have an absolutely enormous number of white middle-aged inadequates with uniforms, guns but absolutely no social awareness or intelligence. It's been said a few times on here, but I genuinely believe they are a handful of race-related deaths and riots away from a full-on bloodbath/civil war. I read on the BBC piece about Kenosha yesterday that it wasn't long before civilians armed with automatic weapons and in their "military fatigues" started gathering to "protect statues". 

How do you even explain that to your wife? "Honey I'm just nipping out with the AR-15 to threaten some black folk".

9 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Well im sure they try but if its more difficult to do then the levels of success wont be the same. If its easy to place an undercover cop in a far left group and there are lawful grounds to do it you can’t say oh no we can’t do that because its harder to infiltrate a right wing group and we’ve got to have even numbers of undercover cops in each side. Like I said they have other methods of disrupting far right groups, which have obviously been largely successful on the whole. 

Far right groups are invariably full of fucking imbeciles and fall apart with little encouragement from anyone else. The BNP fell away as Britain First became a thing - however Britain First was little more than a Facebook page. Their "rallies" never really attracted large numbers. Someone posted a link up a few years back to an article an undercover reporter had done about a Britain First "Annual conference" which was attended by about 40 folk in some shithole pub in the midlands.

Most of the fash groups end up fighting each other and splintering into even smaller groups which are little more than a tiny platform for bald ICF wannabees to spout racist shite. Even Tommy Robinson's attempts to bring his far right pish into the mainstream have turned into a shambles, ably assisted by his hilarious coke-fuelled video rants. He's trousers tens of thousands of pounds from his idiot supporters so he barely needs to bother any more. The Far Right in the states do seem far more organised and far more sinister. 

14 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do they meet when the sides have counter demonstrations and pretend not to know each other?

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

20200828_094001.thumb.jpg.355a6f5c045172bcf44609d20107945f.jpg

How do things like this make it through an initial check to be made public?

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

They’re still employing Melanie Phillips who helped inspire a mass shooting so they’re probably vaguely sympathetic to the shooter anyway

There's going to be a furious race between what are considered Britain's most sensible newspapers, the Times and the Telegraph to see who can go full fash first.

IMG_20200828_142444.jpg.3f5279bf0508e3c2807b78ab9e58dc50.jpg

Strap in for just the absolute worst culture war shite from now until we drown in rising sea levels or are vaporized by Skynet.

Suspected Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse fatally shot a protester after they threw a plastic bag at him, criminal complaint says

msn.com | 5h
Suspected Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse fatally shot a protester after they threw a plastic bag at him, criminal complaint says

Kyle Rittenhouse, the teen accused of killing two protesters and injuring a third in Kenosha, Wisconsin, was charged by prosecutors on Thursday. According to a criminal complaint obtained by The Daily Beast, a protester threw a plastic bag at Rittenhouse before the teen opened fire.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
It's the 'found purpose as a vigilante' line. He's a little racist incel not Batman FFS.

Yeah, "found a purpose as a vigilante" can be shortened, and made more accurate by changing to "became a criminal"

Or radicalised?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/28/vigilante-volunteer-terrorist-how-us-media-covers-kyle-rittenhouse

Edited by dirty dingus