George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Her real account. Has now been banned from Twitter. 

Fucking idiot. 

This will now be blown out of all proportion and presented as the aim of blm. Some people who might have gone one way will now go another. 

I mean, as far as badness goes, it's clearly not a patch on shooting people but your littejohns etc aren't concerned by proportionality. 

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

She is apparently launching a party. 

No doubt being funded by the same sources that bankroll the Living Marxism/Spiked cretins, Majad Nawaz and Tommeh. 

Having a place where they can all congregate instead of the Labour party may be a good thing. It might allow Labour to become electable.

8 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Having a place where they can all congregate instead of the Labour party may be a good thing. It might allow Labour to become electable.

If they can move towards a central position they could become more electable. 

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

Fucking idiot. 

This will now be blown out of all proportion and presented as the aim of blm. Some people who might have gone one way will now go another. 

I mean, as far as badness goes, it's clearly not a patch on shooting people but your littejohns etc aren't concerned by proportionality. 

This IS the aim of the founders and leaders of BLM. (Maybe not the taggers on).  If you search into it, the evidence is there. An early example written off as a joke.

10 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

This IS the aim of the founders and leaders of BLM. (Maybe not the taggers on).  If you search into it, the evidence is there. An early example written off as a joke.

You sure it's not the aim of some unwelcome "taggers on" 

Enslaving whitey isn't mentioned on the website. 

On 01/09/2020 at 18:12, Mr Waldo said:

I'm frankly in admiration for the diligence and commitment of folk scouring the internet for evidence of a student saying something daft. Must take at least 2 minutes. I hope you're not living in fear as a result.

On 01/09/2020 at 12:11, coprolite said:

Fucking idiot. 

She'll be trying for the Katie Hopkins path to riches and hopefully will reach the same end.

Just now, coprolite said:

Has Katie Hopkins ended? That's delightful news. 

Pretty sure she's bankrupt, had to sell her house, lost her newspaper columns, even got got sacked by Rebel Media :lol:.  That was all before she got banned from Twitter. She'll be holed up on some obscure chatroom with Poor Tommy for company most likely, begging Paul Joseph Watson to join them.

Pretty sure she's bankrupt, had to sell her house, lost her newspaper columns, even got got sacked by Rebel Media [emoji38].  That was all before she got banned from Twitter. She'll be holed up on some obscure chatroom with Poor Tommy for company most likely, begging Paul Joseph Watson to join them.

Theres not many people upon whom one might wish actual destitution, misery and pain.

She can feel privileged I suppose, at being bang in the middle of that group.

Eta In fact, I look forward to the day when the mention of her can be met with "A dildo in Hopkins dead arse"

Just to check that I wasn't talking out of my arse, I checked her wiki page. This might partly explain her being a malevolent hateful greedy racist, though in no way excuses it. Wouldn't be surprised if she made it up wildly exaggerated it anyway. Wonder if it had something to do with that South African Ketamine incident?

Hopkins formerly suffered from epilepsy; she was being hospitalised around once every 10 days in early 2014, she told Decca Aitkenhead: "When I have a fit at night, my arms come out. They dislocate. So I have to go into hospital to have them relocated. That's happened 26 times in the last nine months".[15][196] The seizures could occur up to ten times at night, according to Sathnam Sanghera who interviewed her for The Times in mid-2015.[16] They began in her late teens whenever she fell asleep and did not respond to prescribed drugs, she said in 2017.[13] In a piece for The Sun, published the following August, she announced she was undergoing surgery to help prevent seizures.[64] In mid-November 2015, her condition led her to fall to the ground in the street, injuring her face, and for an ambulance to be called.[196][197] She faced a Twitter backlash after, due to her previously asking her followers to tweet pictures of immigrants using health services.[198]

In February 2016, she underwent surgery in which a portion of her brain was removed to relieve the severity of the condition.[199] Hopkins tweeted a month later that the operation was a success. "I am no longer an epileptic", she tweeted.[200] According to Hopkins, the surgery has, however, led to complications.[13]

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres not many people upon whom one might wish actual destitution, misery and pain.

She can feel privileged I suppose, at being bang in the middle of that group.

Eta In fact, I look forward to the day when the mention of her can be met with "A dildo in Hopkins dead arse"

Carefully now, that Waldo p***k might take this to mean that the entire left are all about murder and sneakily imply that the right wing scum are correct.

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54007884

Another black death attributable to the police.

They're really working those quotas.