George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Carefully now, that Waldo p***k might take this to mean that the entire left are all about murder and sneakily imply that the right wing scum are correct.

Now, now Sweetcheeks. Why on earth would I do that?
I may suggest that the intollerence of the bigoted far left should be highlighted more, but I would never dream of saying that the far right are correct in any way shape or form.

Here is a quote, one of many from non-hangers on, that concerned me

“Whiteness is not humxness, infact, white skin is sub-humxn. White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual.  White ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to"  Yusra Khogali co-founder. Toronto BLM.

In hindsight the struggle session about Dolezal was wild. She just seems like a harmless eccentric.

I think she once sued her employer for discrimination against her for being white, prior to her pretending to be black, which is a bit weird.

These scandals/stories do make me think about how many other deeply strange, damaged people have built their lives around lies and how many are in public life.

I remember the subplot in Tim Parks book A Season With Verona, where he spends a season going to away games with the fairly staunch Hellas ultras. A local teacher/lecturer claimed to have been assaulted by a gang of anti Semitic skinheads but eventually he was found not to have been assaulted and actually not to be Jewish and also not to have the credentials for teaching that he claimed. How many other people are just lying their way through life?

I think she once sued her employer for discrimination against her for being white, prior to her pretending to be black, which is a bit weird.

These scandals/stories do make me think about how many other deeply strange, damaged people have built their lives around lies and how many are in public life.

I remember the subplot in Tim Parks book A Season With Verona, where he spends a season going to away games with the fairly staunch Hellas ultras. A local teacher/lecturer claimed to have been assaulted by a gang of anti Semitic skinheads but eventually he was found not to have been assaulted and actually not to be Jewish and also not to have the credentials for teaching that he claimed. How many other people are just lying their way through life?

I don’t think she’s lying like she isn’t black but she definitely believes that she is.

On 04/09/2020 at 19:13, DA Baracus said:

Your trolling is pish.

Well, we will out what the UK public think.   Sasha Johnsonhwas launched the Taking The Initiative Party to fight UK elections.

"We need a black militia"   "I ain't no scared of no terrorist group. The police are no different from the KKK." Sasha Johson July 2020.   Oh That's what you mean by 'defund the police'.

I look forward to watching her on PMQs.

Well, we will out what the UK public think.   Sasha Johnsonhwas launched the Taking The Initiative Party to fight UK elections.
"We need a black militia"   "I ain't no scared of no terrorist group. The police are no different from the KKK." Sasha Johson July 2020.   Oh That's what you mean by 'defund the police'.
I look forward to watching her on PMQs.

Do I need to bother with the previous few pages of this thread, or can just dismiss this boy as a thundering simpleton now?

Who knows the full details or if she’s guilty or not. It backs up my clearly empirical and not at all based on personal anecdotes, biased belief that psychiatrists, psychologists, counsellors are often drawn to that job because they or people around them are a bit crazy.

37 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Who knows the full details or if she’s guilty or not. It backs up my clearly empirical and not at all based on personal anecdotes, biased belief that psychiatrists, psychologists, counsellors are often drawn to that job because they or people around them are a bit crazy.

The psychiatrist clearly isn't her dad. The mum must have had an affair with a late 90s celebrity...

Spoiler

Carrot Top | Scrubs-Wiki | Fandom

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It's the New York Post so I wouldn't read too much into it. The supposed police source clearly thinks that rich white people should be grateful to cops shooting black people instead of protesting, but that was probably invented by the well paid white hack.

“This is the height of hypocrisy,” one law enforcement source who was at the protest told The Post. “This girl should be the poster child for white privilege, growing up on the Upper East Side and another home in Connecticut.

“I wonder how her rich parents feel about their daughter. How would they feel if they graffitied their townhouse?”

Edited by welshbairn

OMG them black folks gonna get us white folks!

Ashleigh Shackelford is a Black fat queer cultural producer, multidisciplinary artist, nonbinary shapeshifter, afrotechnologist, and data futurist based in Atlanta, Georgia, with roots in Richmond, Virginia. She is the creator and director of a Southern body liberation organization, Free Figure Revolution, which focuses on creating spaces and resources that decolonize antiblack body violence. Through their work with Free Figure, they have created and led data futurist projects such as The Fat Census and the Queer Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Survey. Ashleigh is an Echoing Ida Fellow and will be published in the forthcoming book 'The Lemonade Reader.'

https://afropunk.com/festival/atlanta/line-up/ashleigh-shackelford/

Edited by welshbairn

Ashleigh Shackelford is a Black fat queer cultural producer, multidisciplinary artist, nonbinary shapeshifter, afrotechnologist, and data futurist based in Atlanta, Georgia, with roots in Richmond, Virginia.

^^^ me when I'm trying to pad out my CV when applying for a job.