George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Just now, welshbairn said:

Did you not change it? I'd prefer "Slavery, on the whole, good or bad?"

No!  Some mod on a power trip has taken away name!  Can you believe someone in a position of power would do such a thing?!

From the limited information i've covered, seems Andrew Carnegie might be ok.  However, if there is/was a statue of him in Inverkeithing, we may have issues to deal with following his abandonment of emigrees in new York (?) when they wouldn't cross an existing picket line to work for him.  He was allegedly pelted with divits when he rode through Inverkeithing on his way to Dunfermline after he'd returned some time after this incident.   Hence Inverkeithing is called colloquially as Inverdivit or The Divit.

The story is along these lines if my recollection is not fully accurate.

21 minutes ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Not going through104 pages but has George Soros been mentioned yet?

20 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Someone I went to school with and still have on FB because of her crazy posts, including being anti vax and claiming 5G is a weapon, has now decided that George Floyds death was a false flag and BLM/AntiFa are funded by George Soros so as to divide us and start a race war.

20 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's weird how people convinced that powerful Jews run the world through the Illuminati and various elites always take the side of the elites and the dark state forces when there's a confrontation between them and the ordinary people.

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

From the limited information i've covered, seems Andrew Carnegie might be ok.  However, if there is/was a statue of him in Inverkeithing, we may have issues to deal with following his abandonment of emigrees in new York (?) when they wouldn't cross an existing picket line to work for him.  He was allegedly pelted with divits when he rode through Inverkeithing on his way to Dunfermline after he'd returned some time after this incident.   Hence Inverkeithing is called colloquially as Inverdivit or The Divit.

The story is along these lines if my recollection is not fully accurate.

Divit, just Divit. 

Meanwhile in Canada 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/hundreds-sign-petition-demanding-toronto-rename-major-street-due-to-racism-concerns-1.4977565

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Couple of Ugandan parents in my wee boy's baby and toddler group are saving now to be able to afford the private school fees by the time their wee boy's 5 because they're terrified of how he'll be bullied in a normal state school. My first reaction to this was 'gosh that's a bit much isn't it?' but then I thought I probably just can't see the world like they do and should offer them unqualified support.

Have they done research and found that racism is less prevalent in private schools? 

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Looks like Edinburgh will be going down the shitebag route of adding a plaque to the Dundas statue.

No, the "shitebag route" as you put it, would be to pander to the extremists and remove the statue.

Still, I'm sure the circus will have moved on in a week or two.............

15 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

No, the "shitebag route" as you put it, would be to pander to the extremists and remove the statue.

Given your love of statues of slave traders, I would say that it's probably you that's the extremist.

26 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm sure you'll know when the circus moves on, you absolute clown.