Czech Republic v Scotland

16 minutes ago, Menzel said:

That's a tricky question, actually: from the proposed squad I've seen, you have pretty much zero significant international experience besides Roman Hubník, who is 36 and last appeared during the disastrous Euro 2016 campaign. Quite a few players capped at U21 level, but haven't featured for the national side. The squad does seem to be highly speculative, though - I'd expect a real mix of more solid league players (I don't think it's too unfair to say that the Czech league is around or slightly above the Scottish level) and some of the regular youth set-up. Scotland really are going in as favourites here (latest betting market from the Czech bookies below)  and any result from a Czech side would be treated with a fair bit of surprise.  As we all know, though, when you're against Scotland you're never too far away from getting something. 

118890719_343538870350551_2051378943599938043_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=nR1NiuV_R90AX_6_J3b&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1.xx&oh=cc1239adb61e63fe365b96762db2e1e1&oe=5F78A494

I can’t really understand that table, but I think 10-0 for the Czech Republic at 2-1 is great value.  Put your money on that.

23 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I can’t really understand that table, but I think 10-0 for the Czech Republic at 2-1 is great value.  Put your money on that.

Think it must mean Home Win, Home Win or Draw, Draw, Away Win Or Draw, Away Win. 

Tecl scored a hat-trick on the opening day of the season in a 6-0 pumping of Ceske Budejovice. One was a lucky deflection and one was in the harder to miss catagory. 

https://www.fortunaliga.cz/zapas/6611-ceb-sla

He was hooked after an hour in the second league game against Pribram. Slavias preferred forward is Petar Musa, a Croat who scored twice for their under 21s this week. He has had a couple of bad injuries and a loan spell. Like most Czech forwards, he will get 10-15 goals a season. He is a powerful forward and will give the Scotland defense a hard game but the Czechs will have to rely on the support players creating chances. 

Much like the Scotland team on Friday. 

Are any UK bookies offering odds on this? The match seems to have dropped off them all.

Only bet fair I think, Which is annoying as I’ve got a £5 free bet with sky bet I want to use. Anything over evens on Czech win/draw double chance is printing money. #monies.

Imagine most might put odds back up tomorrow.

Guest DAVIDB69

Any idea of what sort of team we will put out, normally when we get a poor first result in a double header of internationals we get a raft of withdrawals for the second game.

Surprised this hasn’t happened yet.

4 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Only bet fair I think, Which is annoying as I’ve got a £5 free bet with sky bet I want to use. Anything over evens on Czech win/draw double chance is printing money. #monies.

If there was ever a bet not to take, it’s this one

28 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It would be a new one in the long history of brutal Scottish results for us to lose this match. I can’t find any bookies giving odds for this at all.

A wonderful lucky opportunity to get our world cup chances back on track

Surely even we can't f**k it up...

Edited by Binos

51 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Czech win/draw on Smarkets is slightly over evens.

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Tecl scored a hat-trick on the opening day of the season in a 6-0 pumping of Ceske Budejovice. One was a lucky deflection and one was in the harder to miss catagory. 

https://www.fortunaliga.cz/zapas/6611-ceb-sla

He was hooked after an hour in the second league game against Pribram. Slavias preferred forward is Petar Musa, a Croat who scored twice for their under 21s this week. He has had a couple of bad injuries and a loan spell. Like most Czech forwards, he will get 10-15 goals a season. He is a powerful forward and will give the Scotland defense a hard game but the Czechs will have to rely on the support players creating chances. 

Much like the Scotland team on Friday. 

Dundee or United should sign him immediately.