Czech Republic v Scotland

McTominay constantly fouling. Get it sorted Clarke ffs. We are desperately holding on against the Czech D team here.

It’s as if we won’t do the right thing until we give a goal away.

If I were a Czech fan, I would be fucking raging we couldn’t get a win never mind a draw.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

And Sorloth too mate.

Christ.

A Dzyuba clone and the most clinical striker in Europe.

Against Scott McKenna and Liam Cooper.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Playing folk out of position and expecting them to do a job at international level is unfathomable. I cant belive someone like Steve Clarke is not only doing it, but failing to recognise the issue and fixing it. Honestly, how is it that this defence hasnt been sorted out after 75 minutes and numerous close calls?

This is what I don’t get. Clarke seems at least a solid manager who can organise and got Kilmarnock playing much above themselves.

This formation is understandable, though didn’t work, when you are trying to get Robertson and Tierney in the same team, but to play it without them both? Why would you do that? And the lack of attack or creativity at all it just crazy.

If Clarke comes out and says we've played well tonight in any way the alarm bells will be ringing.

We dont deserve to qualify for tournaments playing like this.

If we have players and management that accept this level of performance, things wont improve.