OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

26 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Avenge the badge 🤣

Good bit of marketing, that.

My Dad (Rangers) is absolutely certain Hearts won't sell out. So do it to get it up him, if not for the badge, lads.

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Good bit of marketing, that.

My Dad (Rangers) is absolutely certain Hearts won't sell out. So do it to get it up him, if not for the badge, lads.

Aye, made me laugh.

Hopefully I'll be laughing again after the game - if I can figure out somewhere in Tirana which is showing it, since I'll be there on the day of the match, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

The Rangers fans realise that's tongue in cheek rather than a real rallying cry right? 

Aye, Hearts released an official club statement just a few days ago claiming their badge had been defaced, but this is just tongue in cheek…

Great news about Vargas. Plenty of time for him to grow and improve. He is alraedy pretty good!

I imagine he can now bring his partner and young child over which should help him settle even more.

39 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, Hearts released an official club statement just a few days ago claiming their badge had been defaced, but this is just tongue in cheek…

Not the first time recently you've shown an inability to recognise sarcasm.

Great news about Vargas. He's improved steadily throughout the season. Also encouraging that we've got so much stuff done for next season already.

Huge amount of work needing done on the squad in the coming month, so good to be making an early start.

36 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Not the first time recently you've shown an inability to recognise sarcasm.

Nah. I’d be more inclined to believe Hearts were going down the sarcasm route if they hadn’t just released a tear stained statement about their badge being defaced.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Nah. I’d be more inclined to believe Hearts were going down the sarcasm route if they hadn’t just released a tear stained statement about their badge being defaced.

It's quite obviously Hearts taking the piss after the reaction to the statement.

Believe it's not if you want. 

On 25/03/2024 at 19:08, Tony Wonder said:

Edited as it was the Semi against Celtic. 

I don't particularly care about the badge yesterday, it's a nonsense. 

However, we hadn't plastered a Hearts badge over someone else's and had permission to do so. It's not exactly a gotcha.

I really don't get it; that's irrelevant

Everyone over the tragic sticker on the floor debate, aye? :lol:

Massive game on Saturday. About time we put down a stake and just took control of things 

On 21/03/2024 at 20:01, woolf said:

Looking like we mean business,great 3 early signing that haven’t cost us a penny.We need more quality and need to clear the at least 10 who aren’t good enough.Who we letting go?

I don’t think Denholm will make it,hasn’t looked good enough and Tait is far better.

Cochrane has obviously been looked at - he’s off for £2m +

Stiffs like Halliday,Harring (much respect,been a great servant),Tagawa,Oda,Devlin, Sibbick,Halkett(never fit)Grant..Fraser on loan can go,I’d keep Lembikisa but can’t afford to sign him.

My biggest hope is that Pollock is completely fit next season,I think the lad could be exceptional.

10 out gives us room to bring in better.

Yeah there's a while load of "bad" in that opinion and subsequent follow ups I'm not even gonna engage with. 

On 22/03/2024 at 19:15, kingjoey said:

Come up with what Aberdeen are wanting, plus a bit more for being in the same league, hopefully, and you can have him.

I'm glad you also picked up the likelihood of us being in the same league come summer... 😬😂

On 26/03/2024 at 15:40, Tony Wonder said:

Vargas signs on a permanent deal, 5 year contract. Delighted with that, he's been a bit raw at times but has great potential and is only 21. Excited to see how he develops.

Delighted with this, and he looks like he's loving his football here.