OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

19 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The kind of racist bigotry we’ve come to expect

You’ve got your Brexit for fucks sake

can’t you at least stop moaning about Eastern European immigrants now

He was a cheat, the rest of them were good guys. Pretty sure he cheated against Scotland and assaulted a linesman.

even Craig Gordon thought he was a dick

image.png.61e768c24f5625ee38ad9fdfc5c07360.png

He was a cheat, the rest of them were good guys. Pretty sure he cheated against Scotland and assaulted a linesman.
even Craig Gordon thought he was a dick
image.png.61e768c24f5625ee38ad9fdfc5c07360.png

Lithuania are that tinpot they print their names and numbers with the stuff fucking boys clubs and pub teams use.

Might be of interest to some Jambos but we had a chat with Gary Locke about the ICT and Hearts love in of the last couple of weeks in the latest episode of The Wyness Shuffle. You can check it out below or on Apple Podcasts, Spotify etc.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/carpet-disco-time/

#HandsAcrossTheA9andM90

Edited by RiG

According to the Clyde goalie the only reason the championship is still playing is because the SFA is fear’t of Hearts! 

I fully expect you championship diddies to form an orderly que to kiss the maroon bobbie by way of thanks for keeping your disappointing season still  operational 🙂

CHAMPIONS 1 - 1 GREENOCK MARTIN

Like me, FOLLOWERS, you have no doubt been BAMBOOZLED and CONFUDDLED at the very occasional performance from the Champions that does not amount to a STEAMROLLERING of the opposition.

Well, I have CRACKED the mystery

Your 2020-21 Champions have been indulging in PERFORMANCE ART. "HARK", they say, "QUIVER in terror at our GARGANTUAN lead at the top of this MEAGRE LEAGRE, despite employing a NINCOMPOOP manager and deliberately playing terribly very occasionally!" 

The message could not be clearer, FOLLOWERS. The CAPITAL CONQUERORS are demonstrating their obvious superiority by CAKEWALKING their way to the title with one hand tied behind their collective back. Quite MAGNIFICENT and POWERFULLY EROTIC, I'm sure you will agree. 

I trust that Greenock Martin will enjoy his souvenir point from the home of the Champions; a well-deserved reward for parking his JALOPY in the Tynecastle goalmouth like he was playing Hearts circa 2014. 

The juggernaut rolls ever onwards. 8)

Edited by SEETHING

On 17/02/2021 at 20:05, Gorgie greatness said:

According to the Clyde goalie the only reason the championship is still playing is because the SFA is fear’t of Hearts! 

I fully expect you championship diddies to form an orderly que to kiss the maroon bobbie by way of thanks for keeping your disappointing season still  operational 🙂

Migawd, they've resorted to quoting the hitherto unknown Nostradamus of the Numpties - TheClydeGoalie!!  😆

Admit it - at the back of your minds (or quite near the front, for the smaller minded) you all have this looming fear that the Championship could be called at any time, meaning that YOUR diddies could be stuck with OOR diddies for another tedious season, with all you have to look forward to in the  months in between being half a million quid's worth of legal bills........   Unless you consult TheClydeGoalie first to see if you'd win or not this time around. 

Go get yer teacups read to see wot your prospects are for the next game. It's as accurate a method as any of predicting how a Neilson team will perform. 👍

9 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Migawd, they've resorted to quoting the hitherto unknown Nostradamus of the Numpties - TheClydeGoalie!!  😆

Admit it - at the back of your minds (or quite near the front, for the smaller minded) you all have this looming fear that the Championship could be called at any time, meaning that YOUR diddies could be stuck with OOR diddies for another tedious season, with all you have to look forward to in the  months in between being half a million quid's worth of legal bills........   Unless you consult TheClydeGoalie first to see if you'd win or not this time around. 

Go get yer teacups read to see wot your prospects are for the next game. It's as accurate a method as any of predicting how a Neilson team will perform. 👍

Only on your wildest dreams is this league getting called. Covid is on the retreat (well in the civilised east) 

no much juggernauting happening tbf

Jamie Walker is deeply concerned that there isn't enough juggernauting going on:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-winger-jamie-walker-spells-out-the-way-club-should-look-to-wrap-up-title-3141866

"We are Heart of Midlothian and we shouldn't be drawing against Morton at Tynecastle."

5bcc304e0481b_imageproxy(9).gif.3474cf11a9866838c9d0b02d13169bca.gif.052bcfe0c5c5c6a26a2db7228f5e55cb.gif

On 21/02/2021 at 23:01, SEETHING said:

CHAMPIONS 1 - 1 GREENOCK MARTIN

Like me, FOLLOWERS, you have no doubt been BAMBOOZLED and CONFUDDLED at the very occasional performance from the Champions that does not amount to a STEAMROLLERING of the opposition.

Well, I have CRACKED the mystery

Your 2020-21 Champions have been indulging in PERFORMANCE ART. "HARK", they say, "QUIVER in terror at our GARGANTUAN lead at the top of this MEAGRE LEAGRE, despite employing a NINCOMPOOP manager and deliberately playing terribly very occasionally!" 

The message could not be clearer, FOLLOWERS. The CAPITAL CONQUERORS are demonstrating their obvious superiority by CAKEWALKING their way to the title with one hand tied behind their collective back. Quite MAGNIFICENT and POWERFULLY EROTIC, I'm sure you will agree. 

I trust that Greenock Martin will enjoy his souvenir point from the home of the Champions; a well-deserved reward for parking his JALOPY in the Tynecastle goalmouth like he was playing Hearts circa 2014. 

The juggernaut rolls ever onwards. 8)

I fully expect Robbie to quote this in full next time we don't win.

BINVERNESS WALLYDONIAN WHISTLE 1 - 1 CHAMPIONS

Like me, FOLLOWERS, you have no doubt been BAMBOOZLED and CONFUDDLED at the very occasional performance from the Champions that does not amount to a STEAMROLLERING of the opposition.

Well, I have CRACKED the mystery

Your 2020-21 Champions have been indulging in PERFORMANCE ART. "HARK", they say, "QUIVER in terror at our GARGANTUAN lead at the top of this MEAGRE LEAGRE, despite employing a NINCOMPOOP manager and deliberately playing terribly very occasionally!" 

The message could not be clearer, FOLLOWERS. The CAPITAL CONQUERORS are demonstrating their obvious superiority by CAKEWALKING their way to the title with one hand tied behind their collective back. Quite MAGNIFICENT and POWERFULLY EROTIC, I'm sure you will agree.

When the Champions decide to call a LONG OVERDUE INTERLUDE to said performance art, I will put EQUIVALENT EFFORT into my corresponding match report. 

Edited by SEETHING

19 hours ago, SEETHING said:

BINVERNESS WALLYDONIAN WHISTLE 1 - 1 CHAMPIONS

Like me, FOLLOWERS, you have no doubt been BAMBOOZLED and CONFUDDLED at the very occasional performance from the Champions that does not amount to a STEAMROLLERING of the opposition.

Well, I have CRACKED the mystery

Your 2020-21 Champions have been indulging in PERFORMANCE ART. "HARK", they say, "QUIVER in terror at our GARGANTUAN lead at the top of this MEAGRE LEAGRE, despite employing a NINCOMPOOP manager and deliberately playing terribly very occasionally!" 

The message could not be clearer, FOLLOWERS. The CAPITAL CONQUERORS are demonstrating their obvious superiority by CAKEWALKING their way to the title with one hand tied behind their collective back. Quite MAGNIFICENT and POWERFULLY EROTIC, I'm sure you will agree.

When the Champions decide to call a LONG OVERDUE INTERLUDE to said performance art, I will put EQUIVALENT EFFORT into my corresponding match report. 

Can't argue with any of that

On 02/03/2021 at 18:05, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Can't argue with any of that

😳

"Quite MAGNIFICENT and POWERFULLY  EROTIC, I'm sure you will agree."

You OK there, mate?