Conspiracy Theories

It would appear you’ve clearly no understanding of the word “seething”, if you think I’d get annoyed by imaginary people on the internet.
It’s laughable that people are that stupid, that they’d believe in the likes of bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.

2 hours ago, ewan14 said:

In world war 2 " the Battle of the Bulge" , Hitler's last offensive end of 44 , beginning of 45 was actually an Allied trap

Patton's intelligence officer who predicted it was sent back on leave !!

No it wasn't. It caught the allies with their pants down. Was genuine panic. There was chat of US generals having predicted it, but it was pure arse covering.

22 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

It would appear you’ve clearly no understanding of the word “seething”, if you think I’d get annoyed by imaginary people on the internet.

You obviously do, if your bringing it up again, you were a raging mess when I first brought the topic up, absolutely no need for it.

A clown from Dumfries, and someone else from Alloa, think I'll listen to a professional hunter from British Columbia.

Thank you.
It's really funny how touchy you are about your belief in fictional beings, especially when you're the one who keeps bringing it up [emoji1]

I lived in Arizona, BTW, and the place is hoaching with chupacabra. Feel free to use this as evidence.

Print off and keep in your back pockets. HTH.

EE587415-B584-47A2-A355-DA7018A19E47.thumb.jpeg.7cd821064a17c24c334185acc34c6c69.jpeg

Would be cool if aliens did exist, just to see what the crack is with them. People refuse to accept that diana died in something other than a car crash, because it’s too mundane for a celebrity death. Wasn’t helped by the papers trying to cover their pursuit of photos of her, causing the driver to make poor judgements by saying that he was shitfaced when he clearly wasn’t. Think that started the conspiracy with that.
The jfk assassination leaves questions of why?if it was oswald that shot him, why do it? If he was guilty, then the opportunity to learn the motive was taken away by jack ruby.
I haven’t heard of half of they conspiracies, which i suppose is a good thing.

1 hour ago, renton said:

No it wasn't. It caught the allies with their pants down. Was genuine panic. There was chat of US generals having predicted it, but it was pure arse covering.

It might have caught most of the Allies with their pants down , but maybe not all ?!

Patton's drive north to relieve Bastogne was planned with the help of his intelligence officer before he was put on leave

The intellidence officer had noted that the Germans were not counter attacking any land gains Patton made

18 minutes ago, ewan14 said:

It might have caught most of the Allies with their pants down , but maybe not all ?!

Patton's drive north to relieve Bastogne was planned with the help of his intelligence officer before he was put on leave

The intellidence officer had noted that the Germans were not counter attacking any land gains Patton made

No, sorry. Even if Patton had a plan, and his own diaries are fairly explicit that he didn't see it coming, he was one of 3 army commanders in the US 12th army group. His boss, Bradley had over extended his forces trying an all out attack over his whole line. The Germans simply blasted through where the line was weak.

It caught the allies so unaware, that Bradley's HQ was quickly cut off forcing him to relinquish  command of two of his three armies to the hated Montgomery, after the Germans got to within a few miles of the Meuse.

It was a complete disaster for the Americans who were able to retake ground at great cost but not in an area they themselves could counter attack into.

49 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Would be cool if aliens did exist, just to see what the crack is with them. People refuse to accept that diana died in something other than a car crash, because it’s too mundane for a celebrity death. Wasn’t helped by the papers trying to cover their pursuit of photos of her, causing the driver to make poor judgements by saying that he was shitfaced when he clearly wasn’t. Think that started the conspiracy with that.
The jfk assassination leaves questions of why?if it was oswald that shot him, why do it? If he was guilty, then the opportunity to learn the motive was taken away by jack ruby.
I haven’t heard of half of they conspiracies, which i suppose is a good thing.

What’s more terrifying is aliens not existing.
Also the technology involved to travel so far to find another intelligent race would be beyond our comprehension and we should be in awe of anything that could do it. From watching programs about the solar system it seems like it took lots of events to happen in order for the earth to be protected for so long and for conditions to enable life. But there’s more stars than grains of sand on a beach so it must have happened elsewhere.

It could be the best or worst thing to ever happen to earth if another intelligent species made contact. The ufo thing imo is mostly nonsense and was played up by some military’s to cover up spyplanes or future tech. Some mass sightings are hard to explain though.

16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

What’s more terrifying is aliens not existing.
Also the technology involved to travel so far to find another intelligent race would be beyond our comprehension and we should be in awe of anything that could do it. From watching programs about the solar system it seems like it took lots of events to happen in order for the earth to be protected for so long and for conditions to enable life. But there’s more stars than grains of sand on a beach so it must have happened elsewhere.

It could be the best or worst thing to ever happen to earth if another intelligent species made contact. The ufo thing imo is mostly nonsense and was played up by some military’s to cover up spyplanes or future tech. Some mass sightings are hard to explain though.

The odds must be wildly against Earth supporting the only life in the universe considering the sheer amount of planets out there. Intelligent life might be a bit thin on the ground though...we seem to be doing a cracking job of initiating our own extinction, so it could be that the lifespan of a technological civilisation may normally be so short that the chances of two of them existing at the same time and contacting each other are tiny.

I saw a documentary once that was speculating on the possibilities for first contact which said the absolute worst first message we could get from aliens would be "Stop broadcasting now - they'll hear you."

Which I suppose could only be topped by a second message of "Too late. We already have."

4 hours ago, ewan14 said:

In world war 2 " the Battle of the Bulge" , Hitler's last offensive end of 44 , beginning of 45 was actually an Allied trap

Patton's intelligence officer who predicted it was sent back on leave !!

In WW2, America lost about 300,000 people.  D-Day had the most casualties but that was understandable.  The Battle of the Bulge came next.  Then Okinawa - again understandable.

If the Battle of the Bulge had been an Allied trap, it was as stupid as the Charge of the Light Brigade.