Conspiracy Theories

12 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

How do the CIA know when a Bigfoot is run over and killed by a motor vehicle, and manage to appear on the scene before news gets out? Have they wired them all with GoPro's or something?

They're all tagged like swans. All the families are under surveillance and they tranq the whole family when a new one is born

The presence of Bigfeet are genuine lifesavers for the rural communities in the great American wilderness. The meat from a fully grown adult male alone will last a winter. Steaks seared on grills, choice cuts in a tasty Bigfoot and Racoon Gumbo.

Nothing goes to waste, the pelts have kept generations of youngsters warm and the penis, dried, smoked and chewed like jerky, is said to contain medicinal qualities.

13 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

How do the CIA know when a Bigfoot is run over and killed by a motor vehicle, and manage to appear on the scene before news gets out? Have they wired them all with GoPro's or something?

US Forest Commission phone them up.

21 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Bill Gates' jab and 5G imo.

On 04/12/2021 at 18:27, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Far too big to be a man in a suit, bears don't have long arms, healthy or unhealthy. Plenty been run over/killed, CIA show up and people told to STFU you hit a bear.

Don't you know anything?  It will be the FBI that will deal with these sort of domestic matters?

.. or are you saying Bigfoot is a foreign national?

19 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Don't you know anything?  It will be the FBI that will deal with these sort of domestic matters?

Both of them will be involved to some extent. Mainly CIA from what I've read.

22 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I'd imagine they probably roam entirely freely between the US and Canada and pay scant regard to international borders.

You can probably spot the Canadian ones because they'll be the ones that apologise to the driver when they get hit by a motor vehicle.

40 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'd imagine they probably roam entirely freely between the US and Canada and pay scant regard to international borders.

You can probably spot the Canadian ones because they'll be the ones that apologise to the driver when they get hit by a motor vehicle.

The other trick is to play the Star Spangled Banner over loudspeakers. 

The American ones will stand to attention and place their hand over their heart.  The Canadian ones will carry on as normal.

38 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I could genuinely see Joe Biden having to justify the lack of protections against illegal alien Bigfoots crossing the northern border, followed by The Donald announcing a Sasquatch-proof wall at his re-inauguration in 2025.

What a world. Nothing is ridiculous anymore.

On 04/12/2021 at 18:27, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Far too big to be a man in a suit, bears don't have long arms, healthy or unhealthy. Plenty been run over/killed, CIA show up and people told to STFU you hit a bear.

1930s-circus-performer-picture-id6728374

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

You are an absolute fucking lunatic 😂

Does it not annoy you having people actively taking the piss out of your bonkers beliefs? 

No, I couldn't care less.  If people want to rip the piss then that's up to them.

Thank you.

On 08/12/2021 at 18:52, ICTChris said:

It’s a year ago today that there was the last “Q drop”, a post of information by the central figure in the QAnon conspiracy theory.

watched a programme on channel 4 about them during the week, theyre wired to the moon, one of the claims is that Michelle obama is a man.

52 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I was chatting to a girl last night who told me Stonehenge was only three hundred years old. Had some interesting views on the Jews as well which, being truthful, I didn't entirely agree with.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn310-concrete-evidence/

Stonehenge is largely a modern construction.