Sportscene watch

Pundits happy that the top 2 are once again smashing 4 or 5 past every other side nearly every game is totally depressing.

The acceptance, or revelry in the fact that football (this applies in many leagues across Europe) has totally fucked itself in terms of competition never enters their tiny minds.

14 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Steven Thompson is a decent enough guy but an absolutely dogshite tv presenter. It's a painful watch.

As unpopular as he seemed to be with some folk, Johnathan Sutherland was a hundred times better.

He’s fine as a pundit but aye, presenting isn’t for him. 

47 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Pissing myself at the commentary from Tynecastle tonight. Dundee equaliser and the guy actually say "both Dundee fans go wild" emoji38.png

I thought he said that too, but surely it was “those Dundee fans”? Obviously, I hope you’re right 😂

Not sure if already mentioned but Tuesday  night's edition ripped ma' nitten.

There's me successfully staying away all night from commentaries , updates and keeping the mobile off so as not to hear the scores .

Put on Sportscene only to be told after Aberdeen game (1 st match)that they are now 9 th in league----- meaning Livi and SM have picked up points before even watching them !!

Then , holding out hope that my awful Motherwell might just get a draw in last game shown, we are told after the previous County game that they are 6 points behind 4th. A quick arithmetic check for a hawfwit like me tells me immediately that we have lost.

Yeah, I'm a sad git but what amounted to a shitty night for a 'Well fan was made worse knowing the outcomes before watching🙃

C'mon Sportscene get yerselves sorted.

8 hours ago, Marinello said:

Not sure if already mentioned but Tuesday  night's edition ripped ma' nitten.

There's me successfully staying away all night from commentaries , updates and keeping the mobile off so as not to hear the scores .

Put on Sportscene only to be told after Aberdeen game (1 st match)that they are now 9 th in league----- meaning Livi and SM have picked up points before even watching them !!

Then , holding out hope that my awful Motherwell might just get a draw in last game shown, we are told after the previous County game that they are 6 points behind 4th. A quick arithmetic check for a hawfwit like me tells me immediately that we have lost.

Yeah, I'm a sad git but what amounted to a shitty night for a 'Well fan was made worse knowing the outcomes before watching🙃

C'mon Sportscene get yerselves sorted.

Spoiler - Motherwell get through tomorrow 

Those highlights of our game 🤣
Didn’t even show the build up to Jones pearler, or any of the numerous chances we missed.
Got great coverage of that thrilling 0-0 at Tynecastle though.

1 hour ago, Ray Patterson said:

Think they chose to give 3 camera coverage to every game rather than do those really annoying "short-form" highlights.

From what I could tell, Partick Thistle v Dundee Utd had 6 cameras - so must have been chosen as a "featured" game. Paul Mitchell was also at Firhill for the commentary.

The other games (except Annan, obviously) looked like they only had 3 cameras each, with off-tube commentary after the fact (cf. Liam McLeod having commentated on Motherwell v Aberdeen for Radio Scotland, then miraculously had a different commentary on the TV highlights).