St. Johnstone v Aberdeen (The Massey-Ferguson Main Event)

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Aye, I wish we had the success and magic free flowing football of St Johnstone and Hibs over the last few years. 

Are we getting tears because someone criticised McInnes?

I'm not sure coming back and claiming another teams are no better is somehow a defence. 

As Saints string like 25 passes together.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Aye, I wish we had the success and magic free flowing football of St Johnstone and Hibs over the last few years. 

Under McInnes we scored 23 goals in 38 games one season, and only won 11 games.

32 minutes ago, Junior Pub League said:

As a Falkirk fan you'll not understand the concept of Box Office.

I was expecting an St Johnstone fan to start that patter but coming from a fan of 1 of Scotland's biggest clubs is a little sad is it not?

Considering Scottish football powerhouses like Arbroath, Alloa, Morton and QOS are a league above us, I don't think a top 6 Premiership club pointing this out is good patter mate. Try again.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Are we getting tears because someone criticised McInnes?

I'm not sure coming back and claiming another teams are no better is somehow a defence. 

I'm just pointing out that you and your wee Hibbee mate are talking utter shite. 

If we're being criticised by fans of teams that finish in the bottom 6 and/or were recently in a lower league, I would say that we have a right of reply. 

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

I was expecting an St Johnstone fan to start that patter but coming from a fan of 1 of Scotland's biggest clubs is a little sad is it not?

Considering Scottish football powerhouses like Arbroath, Alloa, Morton and QOS are a league above us, I don't think a top 6 Premiership club pointing this out is good patter mate. Try again.

You seem upset.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm just pointing out that you and your wee Hibbee mate are talking utter shite. 

If we're being criticised by fans of teams that finish in the bottom 6 and/or were recently in a lower league, I would say that we have a right of reply. 

St Johnstone finished top six last season, and haven't been out the top tier in over a decade. Where do we fit into that?

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

What does your club's own league position have to do with pointing out aesthetically turgid, shite football when you see it?

Edited by vikingTON