Best P&B Mod

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

No, I don’t think so. I only remember the broad strokes though.

I can remember the keep pushing quote. A thread was made that was called "the beast chat" IIRC by Nizzy saying cut it out then a few folk obviously kept going, the famous "keep pushing" line was dropped then all hell broke loose. Banhammers going wild. 

I cant remember which chat had gone too far to provoke the thread though. At that time, pre "OFTW" I was called a beast for using too much washing up liquid. 

I can remember the keep pushing quote. A thread was made that was called "the beast chat" IIRC by Nizzy saying cut it out then a few folk obviously kept going, the famous "keep pushing" line was dropped then all hell broke loose. Banhammers going wild. 
I cant remember which chat had gone too far to provoke the thread though. At that time, pre "OFTW" I was called a beast for using too much washing up liquid. 

Was it not Tedi that was bearing the brunt of that chat? Think I mind people blaming him for half the people getting punted.

More posters should’ve linked to a Phoenix Nights clip to have some cover, IMO.

30 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Was it not Tedi that was bearing the brunt of that chat? Think I mind people blaming him for half the people getting punted.

More posters should’ve linked to a Phoenix Nights clip to have some cover, IMO.

I think the problem came when instead of calling folk a b***t, folk started referring to others as "a Tedi" now that you mention it. 

What about ‘The Arch’? I remember trying to run a campaign for him to be made a mod. I’m not sure there’s a greater honour than to be selected as a global moderator on Pie and Bovril.

The Arch! Good times. Was/is he not a journo for the Daily Record or something? Wonder if I can tag him[mention=41669]The Arch[/mention]

Doesn’t look like it’s working - oh well here he is

IMG_3062.jpg

Someone should start a thread about long lost P&B posters. We can tag them all and see if any of them come back to say hello. Just imagine some person going about their business - someone who hasn’t been on Pie & Bovril for ages, it’s a distant memory for them - and then all of a sudden they see an email notification “*insert poster* tagged you in a comment.”

The Arch! Good times. Was/is he not a journo for the Daily Record or something? Wonder if I can tag him[mention=41669]The Arch[/mention]

Doesn’t look like it’s working - oh well here he is

IMG_3062.thumb.jpg.a28aade38fed898708403eecc517cda3.jpg

I’m sure he ended up working at The Sun and it rapidly broke his brain on here

Nizzy once sent me a private message saying  'wrap it', after I compared the moderator cover up on the beast thread to the 1980's BBC. 
I'm not entirely sure who the rest of them (the mods) are.  
I was the person he told to "keep pushing", he also sent a few PM's to me too.

Absolute bampot of a guy, was close to a breakdown I think.

5 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

What about ‘The Arch’? I remember trying to run a campaign for him to be made a mod.

I’m not sure there’s a greater honour than to be selected as a global moderator on Pie and Bovril.

All went South when he admitted he was a sun journo. 

Edit : I really should read the rest of the room before replying. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

On the subject of dearly missed posters, surely none can touch @Mon Dieu

4IL5FOM.gif

The thread is here:

The 'beast' chat - The General Nonsense Forum - The Pie Shop (pieandbovril.com)

My abridged version covering Nizzy and Tedi's entries in the 2017 Worst Posters poll is here:

Nizzy

Tedi