Best P&B Mod

28 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Thanks man.

I don't like to talk about it but I donate the stipend to an animal charity. Unsure if anyone else does so.

In a world where scumbags dump dogs in laybys and cat fiddlers roam our streets that is a lovely gesture. 👏

Nizzy once sent me a private message saying  'wrap it', after I compared the moderator cover up on the beast thread to the 1980's BBC. 

I'm not entirely sure who the rest of them (the mods) are.  

Edited by MONKMAN

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Nizzy once sent me a private message saying  'wrap it', after I compared the moderator cover up on the beast thread to the 1980's BBC. 

I'm not entirely sure who the rest of them are.  

Why on earth was this not revealed previously?

Or at least promoted as often as the "Keep pushing" line?

It's now clear (IMO) that Nizzy managed to get rid of @Mozzamozza, so he's obviously a legend and should be top of any poll. Thank f**k that c**t isn't about anymore. Awful poster and not missed one bit, I'm sure we'll all agree.

ETA:

Bruce Forsyth Tv Times GIF - BruceForsyth TvTimes Neilsmiles ...

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I think he is about to reach the top five most banned aliases behind the following.

1 - Seamus

2 - Magee

3 - Paulo Sergio

4 - McKee

5 - AWRA.

Grahame must be on a few aliases by now as well.

He’s a p***k - he came and had a totally unprovoked swipe at me a few weeks ago that was bang out of order. He basically implied I was constantly on here looking for bites which hasn’t been the case at all as I’ve been saving all that for my numerous twitter accounts.
He's a good mod then.

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's now clear (IMO) that Nizzy managed to get rid of @Mozzamozza, so he's obviously a legend and should be top of any poll. Thank f**k that c**t isn't about anymore. Awful poster and not missed one bit, I'm sure we'll all agree.

ETA:

Bruce Forsyth Tv Times GIF - BruceForsyth TvTimes Neilsmiles ...

40BDE382-0732-485A-BDF5-5FB113D6FC3C.jpeg

How do folk become a mod/forum prefect? Is there some sort of hot tub ritual with DIv? Do people get identified as mod material by being eminently sensible and not an obvious potential serial killer? Do mods get paid or is there a Scientology-esque hierarchy? 

52 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

How do folk become a mod/forum prefect? Is there some sort of hot tub ritual with DIv? Do people get identified as mod material by being eminently sensible and not an obvious potential serial killer? Do mods get paid or is there a Scientology-esque hierarchy? 

The last new mod was @Cardinal Richelieu

Papal conspiracy to eradicate the good protestant boys of the forum, imo.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

53 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Stopping sharing photos of your defungled toes might help.