Best P&B Mod

Just now, tamthebam said:

Gets bullied and beaten up by the cat, the missus and the hound and he wants to be a P&B mod? 

Aye right. 

I've only had one black eye since the start of lockdown (a momentary lapse of social distancing) thank you very much. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Stopping sharing photos of your defungled toes might help. 

Oh I wasn't throwing my hat/loafers into the ring. I don't want any of that hot tub business thank you very much. 

Folk are only saying Tynie as the they know that to do otherwise risks them being called in for a routine medical procedure only to find themselves getting Shipmanned. 

Cardinal seems the most unaffected. Maybe he'll get power-crazed as he moves up the tiers. 

How do folk become a mod/forum prefect? Is there some sort of hot tub ritual with DIv? Do people get identified as mod material by being eminently sensible and not an obvious potential serial killer? Do mods get paid or is there a Scientology-esque hierarchy? 
It's a secret society complete with funny handshakes and rolled up trouser legs.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
How do folk become a mod/forum prefect? Is there some sort of hot tub ritual with DIv? Do people get identified as mod material by being eminently sensible and not an obvious potential serial killer? Do mods get paid or is there a Scientology-esque hierarchy? 

It's a secret society complete with funny handshakes and rolled up trouser legs.

That'll be right up your street being a jambo. 

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The last new mod was @Cardinal Richelieu

Papal conspiracy to eradicate the good protestant boys of the forum, imo.

Tempted to give you a warning for spreading FAKE NEWS, but the last new mod was @Bully Wee Villa (not sure why I'm tagging him). 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Is Nizzy still around on the forums?

What about ‘The Arch’? I remember trying to run a campaign for him to be made a mod.

I’m not sure there’s a greater honour than to be selected as a global moderator on Pie and Bovril.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade